ADVERTISEMENT

So, it's 7:39 - what time are we starting?

What is the time limit going to be? With a night draft we shouldn't need more than 3 minutes, and I think that's what the poll on the roto board said as well. Just need to clarify before we get started so we can hopefully wrap this up in one night. Also need to decide on what time to end, but I think we should just get it all done tonight with no end time. Should be able to finish in a few hours with a three minute time limit. If people need to bail, they can go with the Pomeroy auto draft.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I'm clearly not one of the kids who pays attention!

Evening, huh? Apparently the Champions bracket is not overflowing with family guys. My wife will love this, especially during the girls' bedtime! I'm ready to go this morning, if anyone wants to start drafting... It's not like we'll have any more information - the darts we throw will be just as errant.

There. That's the first time anyone used the word 'errant' on the Tailgate board, eh?

Lets get started early

Agree that we should get going ASAP, however we did have a poll and only one or two people voted for an 8am start, so shouldn't be many complaints out there.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Not complaining, just eager!

Not sure how many people actually check the tailgate board as a routine matter of course, though, so it could be pretty slow until after 5pm.

Re: Lets get started early

I made the first pick already so hopefully people will keep checking throughout the day.

6 for 7PM, 4 for 8AM, 4 Abstain or Didn't See the Poll

The ones voting for 7PM probably didn't fill out the doodle poll where 5 of the 6 were available for the 8am day shift. An email was sent for the doodle poll but nothing was sent to vote for the start time.

I guess some just needed the late start time to copy off the other leagues.

There is plenty to complain about. It doesn't matter though, we are drafting at 7PM until ??? 11PM??? (and picking back up at 8AM???).

ADVERTISEMENT