ADVERTISEMENT

So is the military part of the "alt-right" that Antifa is opposing?

No, not all on the left. The white supremacists have the young girl in Charlottesville that they killed. So they have the higher body count...not for lack of trying on the other side though. Rep. Scalise being the most extreme example of that.
So why can’t Ladoga say that? Why aren’t #NewGOP supporters on this forum censuring him?

Did you happen to catch the massive white supremacy march on our nation’s capital yesterday? You’re to be forgiven if you didn’t since it basically didn’t happen.
<whatabout>
New Black Panthers
</whatabout>

NBC itself failed to report that its own crew was assaulted by leftists, including antifa, rather nothing they were "heckled".

All the violence is on and from the left and the media - as we should have come to expect by now - covers it up in league with the left's violence.

NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - NewsBusters
https://www.newsbusters.org/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa
1 day ago - On the one-year anniversary of the deadly Charlottesville protests, white supremacists and radical leftists known as Antifa descended on the Virginia town once more to commit more violence.Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as ...
NBC Ignores Own Reporter & Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville
https://www.infowars.com/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-crew-assaulted-by-antifa-in-char...
1 day ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and ...
https://twitchy.com/.../but-trump-rallies-watch-antifa-protesters-attack-nbc-reporter-an...
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and his crew in Charlottesville. Posted at 9:52 am on August 12, 2018 by Sam J. Share on ...
VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ...
https://www.theblaze.com/.../video-violent-antifa-protesters-physically-attack-nbc-rep...
22 hours ago - VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ... attacked the media, including an NBC reporter and his crew, and a ...
Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville
https://townhall.com/.../antifa-thugs-attack-nbc-reporter-in-charlottesville-n2509140
23 hours ago - On Saturday evening, NBC News correspondent Cal Perry and his camera crew wereassaulted by a group of violent Antifa members in ...
NBC News Ignores Antifa Attack On Their Own News Crew In ...
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58864
22 hours ago - NBC News has ignored the story of their own reporter and news crew being attacked in the streets of Charlottesville by Antifa marchers on ...
NBC Reporter, Police Officer attacked at Antifa Charlottesville protest ...
https://legalinsurrection.com/.../nbc-reporter-police-officer-attacked-at-antifa-charlotte...
21 hours ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - CNS News
https://www.cnsnews.com/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa-char...
1 day ago - To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***
Unite the Right rally 2018: antifa attacks police and journalists in ... - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite...
13 hours ago - But this weekend, members attacked cops and journalists. ... NBC News's Cal Perry posted video of protesters shoving their hands into his ...

Page Navigation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

affectionate-gesture-to-head_tangled_5907.png

In the minds of many Americans what the lefty radicals do will be associated with Democrats. Disavowing the violence they do will be best course of action.

Just based upon what I've read on here that's exactly who the Dems are these days... They applaud this kind of nazi brown-shirts (now black shirts) antifa crap...

Masked Violence & Intimidation is now their version of "protest" which makes them equal to, or worse than, most of those they pretend to be protesting. I write "pretend" because I very much suspect many of them really don't have a clue what they're "protesting"; they just like trying to intimidate folk... Alt-Left Hypocrisy at the highest level.

They are now the true face of the Democratic Party (along with the commie from the Bronx and Maxine Waters). Good to see them embrace it...

All the violence is on the left eh? Did that young lady in Charlottesville run over herself last year?
I said "is" not "was". Thee has been other violence. Put the perps in prison. Stop the current violence. That was a horrible thing last year at Charlottesville - horrible. We haven't yet discovered how to undo murder. Its the violence being used now that must be stopped before we have more death. Who is doing it? The left. That's who we should be trying to stop.

The difference is, we don't have a person an elected official at any level, let alone "leader" of the country that is trying to rile up and incite violence, and then when it happens, make excuses for it. Or if we do, I haven't seen or heard anyone call them very fine people.

Just based upon what I've read on here that's exactly who the Dems are these days... They applaud this kind of nazi brown-shirts (now black shirts) antifa crap...

Masked Violence & Intimidation is now their version of "protest" which makes them equal to, or worse than, most of those they pretend to be protesting. I write "pretend" because I very much suspect many of them really don't have a clue what they're "protesting"; they just like trying to intimidate folk... Alt-Left Hypocrisy at the highest level.

They are now the true face of the Democratic Party (along with the commie from the Bronx and Maxine Waters). Good to see them embrace it...
You aren't the first to say this, but you are the last, so I'm responding to you.

I'd like just one example of a leftist poster on here "applauding" any sort of violence by protesters on the left. Just one. Put up or shut up. Until you can provide an example of this applause, I name you and several other fellow posters here liar.

I'd like just one example of a leftist poster on here "applauding" any sort of violence by protesters on the left. Just one. Put up or shut up. Until you can provide an example of this applause, I name you and several other fellow posters here liar.
Bravo!

Forbes has some numbers we can consider. Since 1992, 3342 Americans have been killed on American soil. 92% were killed by Islamic terrorists.

6.6% were killed by right-wing terrorists. Left-wing accounted for .7%.

So yes the problem is exactly equal.

Reactions: MrBing
The difference is, we don't have a person an elected official at any level, let alone "leader" of the country that is trying to rile up and incite violence, and then when it happens, make excuses for it. Or if we do, I haven't seen or heard anyone call them very fine people.

Maxine Waters.
Next.

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
You have people like Chris Cuomo accusing Trump of dog-whistling to neo-Nazis, while he is using a trumpet to encourage liberal terrorism. The only saving grace is that so few people watch his program that it will mostly pass unnoticed.

Reactions: 76-1
You aren't the first to say this, but you are the last, so I'm responding to you.

Nobody among any of the posters left or right has "applauded" violence by anyone. Nobody among main stream politicians on either side have "applauded" violence--except for Trump
What is going on here ties in to your other thread on right wingers drawing false equivalences. I do think that the public is really identifying Trump's extremism with the GOP and it is going to hurt them in the upcoming elections. ;)

You'll have a hard time proving Trump a White Nationalist. He might cater to them occasionally, which is gross, but I don't think he's a racist himself.

Plus extreme conservatives don't launch trade wars and huge spending packages.

I've told you umpteenth times I didn't vote for Trump, you got some sort of memory loss?

"conservative" is a term given to positions taken by the Republican Party itself, not necessarily people who vote Republican or run on the GOP ticket..

pro free trade, pro military, pro rich anti working class, all have absolutely no connection what so ever with each other or with anti abortion, pro church, pro gun, other than all being positions supported by the Republican Party itself. (other than the connection of anti abortion-pro church, and pro free trade-pro rich anti working class).

and pro free trade, pro military, pro rich anti working class, anti abortion, pro church, pro gun, all have absolutely zero connection to "playing it safe" or "risk avoidance", which is what being "conservative" actual is.

thus the only rationale at all for considering pro free trade, pro military, pro rich anti working class, anti abortion, pro church, and pro gun, as all being defined as "conservative" stances on otherwise totally unrelated issues, is if one redefines the term "conservative" to mean any stance taken by the Republican Party itself.

Trump ran as a Republican, but under the current new definition of "conservative" as meaning a position taken by the Republican Party itself, a political stance can only be considered as "conservative", if it's the stance of the party itself, rather than just the stance of someone associated in any way with the party..

same with the term "liberal", as now defining any and all stances taken by the Dem Party itself, rather than a stance or belief of anyone or anything associated with the party in any way.

thus for anyone to consider themselves conservative of liberal, would be labeling themselves as mindless sheep whose stances on anything and everything are dictated by a political party, rather than one's own thought process.

Last edited:
Nobody among any of the posters left or right has "applauded" violence by anyone. Nobody among main stream politicians on either side have "applauded" violence--except for Trump
What is going on here ties in to your other thread on right wingers drawing false equivalences. I do think that the public is really identifying Trump's extremism with the GOP and it is going to hurt them in the upcoming elections. ;)
I think Trump will undoubtably hurt the GOP in the midterms generally. Democrats will screw up the advantage that gives them if they react to his craziness with more craziness (extreme left positions) or if the lefty protesters really get nuts. That will hurt too.

ADVERTISEMENT