ADVERTISEMENT

So is the military part of the "alt-right" that Antifa is opposing?

You guys have no clue who Antifa is. the American versions have no affiliation with the political minded Antifa groups of the mid 20th century they barely have any affiliation with themselves.

It's loosely organized with no ordained leadership other than someone that wants to speak out and organize an event,. There's no secret handshake or club meetings or message boards or entry fees. Antifa is whoever shows up that day ready to fight nazis.

It's as dumb as the alt reich larping on a basement dwelling incel theme.

Antifa barely exists as an actual organization but it's become a broad brush term for any left lean protester and a created fear for the right wing to rally around and to use as a counter argument for Nazis. Which all of you have done just as your parrot masters wanted.

Every post made by a conservative about Antifa on this board is laughable, based purely on ignorance and fear.

You sound like a bunch of out of touch fearful old white guys.

I loved Goats "antifa proper" comment. It was trap for each of you to learn who antifa proper is. Hint: there is no antifa proper. The biggest antifa movement in the US is the RW propaganda network.

*sigh*..
Call them lefty protesters if you'd like. This bunch of lefty protesters called themselves Antifa, so who am I to disagree? I honestly don't care what you call them or what they call themselves, but those lefty protesters seemed to think that smashing the windows of the Marine Corps recruiting station was somehow relevant to their cause - whatever that might be.

What's with the "out of touch fearful old white guys" stuff about anyway? I might be kind of old and I'm mostly white, but I sure as heck am not fearful. ;)

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
I answered you quite directly that I want you to stop libeling Democrats as supporters of antifa as you have done in this thread. Your approach reminds me of the white conservatives in the mid 1960s who were quick to advise the black community not to riot after the assassination of Martin Luther King. They said such riots would frighten white voters and aid the cause of racism by electing politicians hostile to civil rights. Yes, of course that is true. But what was needed at the time was not more lectures by white conservatives to the black community. Instead what was needed from them were lectures to other white conservatives not to let an unfortunate but understandable eruption of rage derail the commitment to civil rights progress.
It's not libel when they've done it. You seem touchy today.

Drawing distinctions between levels of offense is not cheerleading but is nonetheless virtually useless. In fact, many posts in this thread sound like somebody is saying "the criminals favored by my political beliefs are not as bad as the criminals favored by Trump's or Obama's or anyone else's political beliefs. That won't get us anywhere..
I very much appreciate the flesh you added to the bones I offered in the post you cited. As a matter of fact, it is correct to say that the ONLY arguments we are having in these many threads are about drawing distinctions between levels of offense. I don't think you correctly describe the debate after that point though. Rather the liberals are arguing that offenses committed in the service of Nazism and KKK make them substantively worse because they are in the service of an evil cause. Conservatives are arguing (1) that one offense is bad as another...bad motives don't matter; and (2) antifa's motives are as bad as Nazis.

I don't see conservatives arguing that crimes by Nazis are better than crimes by antifa.

I very much appreciate the flesh you added to the bones I offered in the post you cited. As a matter of fact, it is correct to say that the ONLY arguments we are having in these many threads are about drawing distinctions between levels of offense. I don't think you correctly describe the debate after that point though. Rather the liberals are arguing that offenses committed in the service of Nazism and KKK make them substantively worse because they are in the service of an evil cause. Conservatives are arguing (1) that one offense is bad as another...bad motives don't matter; and (2) antifa's motives are as bad as Nazis.

I don't see conservatives arguing that crimes by Nazis are better than crimes by antifa.
Well, as I said:

Respect is respect.

Violence is violence.

Assault whether by fisticuff or whistles is assault.

Murder whether by poison umbrellas or delivery trucks or firearms or anything else is murder.

Idiocy by anybody is still idiocy.

If any of these things are crimes, I say prosecute them whoever it may be. The "distinctions"as you put it are already embodied in the statutes and there is no reason to try to construct some other hierachy of deplorables on a message board.

Well, as I said:

Respect is respect.

Violence is violence.

Assault whether by fisticuff or whistles is assault.

Murder whether by poison umbrellas or delivery trucks or firearms or anything else is murder.

Idiocy by anybody is still idiocy.

If any of these things are crimes, I say prosecute them whoever it may be. The "distinctions"as you put it are already embodied in the statutes and there is no reason to try to construct some other hierachy of deplorables on a message board.
I think many of the distinctions liberals are making are in the statutes already as you say. I am not proposing any new laws or proposing any new hierarchies...as for what should be done on a message board...well these seem like perfectly appropriate topics for a message board to me. Whether we shouldn't all be better off outside gardening or exercising is another matter.

Call them lefty protesters if you'd like. This bunch of lefty protesters called themselves Antifa, so who am I to disagree? I honestly don't care what you call them or what they call themselves, but those lefty protesters seemed to think that smashing the windows of the Marine Corps recruiting station was somehow relevant to their cause - whatever that might be.

What's with the "out of touch fearful old white guys" stuff about anyway? I might be kind of old and I'm mostly white, but I sure as heck am not fearful. ;)
Actually, according to the article you shared, they didn't call themselves anything. Rather, the article included a random Twitter video shot by a person who claimed the group responsible was Antifa.

That's pretty goddamn lazy. Just more evidence that the right has been using "Antifa" as nothing more than an epithet for "leftist bogeyman."

Vandalism is wrong, BTW. Apparently, as a leftist, I am not allowed to criticize something without also making this caveat.

Actually, according to the article you shared, they didn't call themselves anything. Rather, the article included a random Twitter video shot by a person who claimed the group responsible was Antifa.

That's pretty goddamn lazy. Just more evidence that the right has been using "Antifa" as nothing more than an epithet for "leftist bogeyman."

Vandalism is wrong, BTW. Apparently, as a leftist, I am not allowed to criticize something without also making this caveat.
1xnufi.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

antifa-dead-cops-644x445.jpg

They were wearing the garb, but call them “lefty protesters” instead if you’d prefer. Also, why does it matter? Do you think “Antifa proper” protesters are above that sort of anti-military vandalism?

They were wearing the garb, but call them “lefty protesters” instead if you’d prefer. Also, why does it matter? Do you think “Antifa proper” protesters are above that sort of anti-military vandalism?
I didn't realize Antifa had a "garb."

I don't know what Antifa protesters are "above." I can't put together a very good picture of what they actually do, or if they actually exist, beyond a few random, disconnected gatherings of people that have nothing to do with each other. Instead, all I get are the fevered protestations of conservatives, pointing out someone doing something bad, and saying, "Look! Antifa! Oh no!"

I don't know what Antifa protesters are "above." I can't put together a very good picture of what they actually do, or if they actually exist, beyond a few random, disconnected gatherings of people that have nothing to do with each other. Instead, all I get are the fevered protestations of conservatives, pointing out someone doing something bad, and saying, "Look! Antifa! Oh no!"

Come on Goat.

Reactions: Lucy01

Usually black clothes, hide the face with black masks, etc. if you want to join in, you’ll be needing some garb.

Usually black clothes, hide the face with black masks, etc. if you want to join in, you’ll be needing some garb.
That's black bloc. They aren't Antifa, although they do sometimes protest the same things. And they do tend to be, as I said originally, anarchists.

Black bloc would without a doubt attack a Marines recruiting office. No question.

That's black bloc. They aren't Antifa, although they do sometimes protest the same things. And they do tend to be, as I said originally, anarchists.

Black bloc would without a doubt attack a Marines recruiting office. No question.
That’s how the self proclaimed Antifa people also dress. I don’t care which “lefty protester” group they claim to be part of, but it seems you care.

Welcome to the obscure world of tiny fringe groups. They come in lots of flavors.

It matters if you are interested in understanding anything, rather than simply painting a picture of the Scary Leftist Radical so right-thinking Americans wet their pants.
This right-thinking American doesn’t wet his pants. I generally find all these protesters, left and right, to be clowns. You seem very interested in absolving Antifa of guilt for any violence committed by lefty protesters. Maybe I’m misreading you. I’m told no one defends Antifa.

This right-thinking American doesn’t wet his pants. I generally find all these protesters, left and right, to be clowns. You seem very interested in absolving Antifa of guilt for any violence committed by lefty protesters. Maybe I’m misreading you. I’m told no one defends Antifa.
I'm interested only in the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
Interesting info on alt-right and Russian based propaganda directed at antifa
In August 2017, a #PunchWhiteWomen photo hoax campaign was started by members of the alt-right in an attempt to discredit the antifa movement.[83]

In August 2017, the image of British actress Anna Friel portraying a battered woman in a 2007 Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign was re-purposed using fake antifa Twitter accounts organized by way of 4chan, which was discovered after an investigation by Bellingcat researcher Eliot Higgins. The image is captioned "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this" and includes an antifa flag. Another image featuring an injured woman is captioned "She chose to be a Nazi. Choices have consequences" and includes the hashtag #PunchANazi. Eliot Higgins remarked to the BBC that "[t]his was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt, but I wouldn't be surprised if white nationalist groups try to mount more sophisticated attacks in the future".[84]

A report by ProPublica said that both overtly and covertly pro-Russian social media accounts were found using the hashtag #Antifa in reference to the events and aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which an anti-fascist protester was killed.[85] Nafeesa Syeed of Bloomberg reported that "[t]he most-tweeted link in the Russian-linked network followed by the researchers was a petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group".[86]

He probably already has his uniform for the extreme left. He should - he's defending their conduct including crimes.

Reactions: 76-1
You don't have to have any sympathy with conservative people to recognize where the real danger of violence resides. It is with the black-masked antifa thuglets that Democrat politicians in California and Oregon...and Charlottesville...have coddled and nurtured and protected. There are even conservatives who claim that wearing masks while beating people with bicycle locks is free speech and any effort to unmask them is creeping fascism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
Interesting info on alt-right and Russian based propaganda directed at antifa
In August 2017, a #PunchWhiteWomen photo hoax campaign was started by members of the alt-right in an attempt to discredit the antifa movement.[83]

In August 2017, the image of British actress Anna Friel portraying a battered woman in a 2007 Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign was re-purposed using fake antifa Twitter accounts organized by way of 4chan, which was discovered after an investigation by Bellingcat researcher Eliot Higgins. The image is captioned "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this" and includes an antifa flag. Another image featuring an injured woman is captioned "She chose to be a Nazi. Choices have consequences" and includes the hashtag #PunchANazi. Eliot Higgins remarked to the BBC that "[t]his was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt, but I wouldn't be surprised if white nationalist groups try to mount more sophisticated attacks in the future".[84]

A report by ProPublica said that both overtly and covertly pro-Russian social media accounts were found using the hashtag #Antifa in reference to the events and aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which an anti-fascist protester was killed.[85] Nafeesa Syeed of Bloomberg reported that "[t]he most-tweeted link in the Russian-linked network followed by the researchers was a petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group".[86]
There are four versions of Antifa:

1. Anti-fascist movement created in Europe to oppose far-right government in the early- and mid-20th centuries.
2. Loose confederation of anti-white nationalist groups in the United States in the 21st century.
3. Dedicated, organized, and likely fictional nation-wide movement hyped by scary news stories in the media (not just right wing media), and talked about on message boards like this one.
4. Crazy caricatures of leftist nuts found on social media, most or all of which are really just trolls, Russian or otherwise, and not real activists of any stripe.

There are four versions of Antifa:

1. Anti-fascist movement created in Europe to oppose far-right government in the early- and mid-20th centuries.
2. Loose confederation of anti-white nationalist groups in the United States in the 21st century.
3. Dedicated, organized, and likely fictional nation-wide movement hyped by scary news stories in the media (not just right wing media), and talked about on message boards like this one.
4. Crazy caricatures of leftist nuts found on social media, most or all of which are really just trolls, Russian or otherwise, and not real activists of any stripe.
So which one is antifa proper?

You don't have to have any sympathy with conservative people to recognize where the real danger of violence resides. It is with the black-masked antifa thuglets that Democrat politicians in California and Oregon...and Charlottesville...have coddled and nurtured and protected. There are even conservatives who claim that wearing masks while beating people with bicycle locks is free speech and any effort to unmask them is creeping fascism.
Heather disagrees.

This bunch has been coddled and lionized by liberals in general and by the media in particular. Each appearance gets more tense and more violent as they are led to believe that they are untouchable. Inevitably, something very bad and very permanent is going to happen to this bunch of goons. When it does, the press is going to blame everyone but itself.

Reactions: 76-1 and Quix0te
It's better to be good than loved, and chili gets more delicious as leftovers.
Truth is verifiability.

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. Isaac Newton.​

You guys have no clue who Antifa is. the American versions have no affiliation with the political minded Antifa groups of the mid 20th century. They barely have any affiliation with themselves.

It's loosely organized with no ordained leadership other than someone that wants to speak out and organize an event,. There's no secret handshake or club meetings or message boards or entry fees. Antifa is whoever shows up that day ready to fight nazis.

It's as dumb as the alt reich larping on a basement dwelling incel theme.

Antifa barely exists as an actual organization but it's become a broad brush term for any left lean protester and a created fear for the right wing to rally around and to use as a counter argument for Nazis. Which all of you have done just as your parrot training masters wanted.

Every post made by a conservative about Antifa on this board is laughable, and based purely on ignorance and fear.

You sound like a bunch of out of touch fearful old white guys.

I loved Goat's "antifa proper" comment. It was trap for each of you to learn who antifa proper is. Hint: there is no antifa proper. The biggest antifa movement in the US is the RW propaganda network.

*sigh*..

I have not read the article, but from reading the thread, it appears that a group of anarchists rioted and broke a couple windows at a marine recruiting storefront. Thread starter decides that this is the fault of the left and the Democratic party. Smh! Apparently Democrats are supposed to be in control of anarchists who have no affiliation with the Democratic party? That's a real head scratcher.

Tribalism in its purest form.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/13/point-unite-right-hype-machine/

Did you happen to catch the massive white supremacy march on our nation’s capital yesterday? You’re to be forgiven if you didn’t since it basically didn’t happen. After days on end of massive media hype – which I confess I bought into myself – the second Unite the Right rally in Washington turned out to be an affair which could just as easily have been held in a decent sized garage. Jason Kessler showed up in town with a grand total of as many as two dozen followers, but as NBC recountsfrom their coverage, by the time they took the Metro down to Foggy Bottom, several of them peeled away, leaving less than 20 race warriors to march around in a small, sad circle, only to leave early, apparently because it began raining.

So what was the point of all this? Don’t get me wrong… the press needed to be on hand in case there actually was some large rally or if violence broke out between the disparate groups. But nothing happened. Is this the extent of the “rising white supremacy movement” which has supposedly flourished across the country since Donald Trump took office? Some of the counterprotesters were cheering the small turnout, saying that they had succeeded in scaring Kessler’s people sufficiently to keep them away. But if that was the objective, it’s a poor one. We’re not supposed to be suppressing speech, bur instead opposing it with more positive speech.

The only real story of the day was Antifa being Antifa as usual, assaulting police and reporters. As I wrote yesterday, it started at the Charlottesville march where they were obviously there to protest the police, not any white supremacists.(Some good videos at that link if you missed it over the weekend.) The Antifa presence in Charlottesville, however, was dwarfed by the number of “soldiers” they rounded up in Washington. And once again, they were there to fight, not speak.

To be sure, I have zero doubt that Antifa would have been happy to start swinging at Kessler’s people if they weren’t surrounded by ten times as many police officers as there were Nazis. But since nobody showed up to fight, Antifa had to find a new target. As usual, it was the police. They had already assaulted at least one police officer in Virginia, an event which is now under investigation. They were throwing bottles at the cops and firing bottle rockets toward law enforcement lines.

The police weren’t the only targets of Antifa anger, however. They were going after the media, too.
Because when your cause is righteous, you reflexively want to make sure that you cannot be identified.
There are all sorts of links available there. I would note that not one of the twenty or so White Nationalists got punched. So the leftists, who self identify and always show up with groups claiming to be Antifa, went ahead and moved onto their other fascist targets: the police and the media.

I’m not denying that there are isolated pockets of serious neo-Nazis and white supremacists out there. But that’s also nothing new. They’ve been lurking around for my entire adult life, though you don’t often hear too much from them in the modern era (thankfully). But it’s starting to seem as if the press is building more of a hype machine around this than their small numbers and even smaller influence warrant. Even the rally Kessler organized last year only managed to draw a couple of hundred people, and they were coming from all over the country just to assemble that many. Meanwhile, the media coverage of violence by Antifa is timid by comparison, assuming it’s picked up at all.​

The media has a bunch of kindred spirits on this board. For a group that is not officially part of the Democratic Party, I see a bunch of people bending over backward to downplay their tactics....

Reactions: stollcpa and 76-1
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/13/point-unite-right-hype-machine/

Did you happen to catch the massive white supremacy march on our nation’s capital yesterday? You’re to be forgiven if you didn’t since it basically didn’t happen. After days on end of massive media hype – which I confess I bought into myself – the second Unite the Right rally in Washington turned out to be an affair which could just as easily have been held in a decent sized garage. Jason Kessler showed up in town with a grand total of as many as two dozen followers, but as NBC recountsfrom their coverage, by the time they took the Metro down to Foggy Bottom, several of them peeled away, leaving less than 20 race warriors to march around in a small, sad circle, only to leave early, apparently because it began raining.

So what was the point of all this? Don’t get me wrong… the press needed to be on hand in case there actually was some large rally or if violence broke out between the disparate groups. But nothing happened. Is this the extent of the “rising white supremacy movement” which has supposedly flourished across the country since Donald Trump took office? Some of the counterprotesters were cheering the small turnout, saying that they had succeeded in scaring Kessler’s people sufficiently to keep them away. But if that was the objective, it’s a poor one. We’re not supposed to be suppressing speech, bur instead opposing it with more positive speech.

The only real story of the day was Antifa being Antifa as usual, assaulting police and reporters. As I wrote yesterday, it started at the Charlottesville march where they were obviously there to protest the police, not any white supremacists.(Some good videos at that link if you missed it over the weekend.) The Antifa presence in Charlottesville, however, was dwarfed by the number of “soldiers” they rounded up in Washington. And once again, they were there to fight, not speak.

To be sure, I have zero doubt that Antifa would have been happy to start swinging at Kessler’s people if they weren’t surrounded by ten times as many police officers as there were Nazis. But since nobody showed up to fight, Antifa had to find a new target. As usual, it was the police. They had already assaulted at least one police officer in Virginia, an event which is now under investigation. They were throwing bottles at the cops and firing bottle rockets toward law enforcement lines.

The police weren’t the only targets of Antifa anger, however. They were going after the media, too.
Because when your cause is righteous, you reflexively want to make sure that you cannot be identified.
There are all sorts of links available there. I would note that not one of the twenty or so White Nationalists got punched. So the leftists, who self identify and always show up with groups claiming to be Antifa, went ahead and moved onto their other fascist targets: the police and the media.

I’m not denying that there are isolated pockets of serious neo-Nazis and white supremacists out there. But that’s also nothing new. They’ve been lurking around for my entire adult life, though you don’t often hear too much from them in the modern era (thankfully). But it’s starting to seem as if the press is building more of a hype machine around this than their small numbers and even smaller influence warrant. Even the rally Kessler organized last year only managed to draw a couple of hundred people, and they were coming from all over the country just to assemble that many. Meanwhile, the media coverage of violence by Antifa is timid by comparison, assuming it’s picked up at all.​

The media has a bunch of kindred spirits on this board. For a group that is not officially part of the Democratic Party, I see a bunch of people bending over backward to downplay their tactics....
NBC itself failed to report that its own crew was assaulted by leftists, including antifa, rather nothing they were "heckled".

All the violence is on and from the left and the media - as we should have come to expect by now - covers it up in league with the left's violence.

NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - NewsBusters
https://www.newsbusters.org/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa
1 day ago - On the one-year anniversary of the deadly Charlottesville protests, white supremacists and radical leftists known as Antifa descended on the Virginia town once more to commit more violence.Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as ...
NBC Ignores Own Reporter & Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville
https://www.infowars.com/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-crew-assaulted-by-antifa-in-char...
1 day ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and ...
https://twitchy.com/.../but-trump-rallies-watch-antifa-protesters-attack-nbc-reporter-an...
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and his crew in Charlottesville. Posted at 9:52 am on August 12, 2018 by Sam J. Share on ...
VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ...
https://www.theblaze.com/.../video-violent-antifa-protesters-physically-attack-nbc-rep...
22 hours ago - VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ... attacked the media, including an NBC reporter and his crew, and a ...
Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville
https://townhall.com/.../antifa-thugs-attack-nbc-reporter-in-charlottesville-n2509140
23 hours ago - On Saturday evening, NBC News correspondent Cal Perry and his camera crew wereassaulted by a group of violent Antifa members in ...
NBC News Ignores Antifa Attack On Their Own News Crew In ...
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58864
22 hours ago - NBC News has ignored the story of their own reporter and news crew being attacked in the streets of Charlottesville by Antifa marchers on ...
NBC Reporter, Police Officer attacked at Antifa Charlottesville protest ...
https://legalinsurrection.com/.../nbc-reporter-police-officer-attacked-at-antifa-charlotte...
21 hours ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - CNS News
https://www.cnsnews.com/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa-char...
1 day ago - To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***
Unite the Right rally 2018: antifa attacks police and journalists in ... - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite...
13 hours ago - But this weekend, members attacked cops and journalists. ... NBC News's Cal Perry posted video of protesters shoving their hands into his ...

Page Navigation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Last edited:
NBC itself failed to report that its own crew was assaulted by leftists, including antifa, rather nothing they were "heckled".

All the violence is on and from the left and the media - as we should have come to expect by now - covers it up in league with the left's violence.

NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - NewsBusters
https://www.newsbusters.org/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa
1 day ago - On the one-year anniversary of the deadly Charlottesville protests, white supremacists and radical leftists known as Antifa descended on the Virginia town once more to commit more violence.Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as ...
NBC Ignores Own Reporter & Crew Assaulted By Antifa in Charlottesville
https://www.infowars.com/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-crew-assaulted-by-antifa-in-char...
1 day ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and ...
https://twitchy.com/.../but-trump-rallies-watch-antifa-protesters-attack-nbc-reporter-an...
But TRUMP rallies! WATCH Antifa protesters attack NBC reporter and his crew in Charlottesville. Posted at 9:52 am on August 12, 2018 by Sam J. Share on ...
VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ...
https://www.theblaze.com/.../video-violent-antifa-protesters-physically-attack-nbc-rep...
22 hours ago - VIDEO: Violent Antifa protesters physically attack NBC reporter, beat ... attacked the media, including an NBC reporter and his crew, and a ...
Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville
https://townhall.com/.../antifa-thugs-attack-nbc-reporter-in-charlottesville-n2509140
23 hours ago - On Saturday evening, NBC News correspondent Cal Perry and his camera crew wereassaulted by a group of violent Antifa members in ...
NBC News Ignores Antifa Attack On Their Own News Crew In ...
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58864
22 hours ago - NBC News has ignored the story of their own reporter and news crew being attacked in the streets of Charlottesville by Antifa marchers on ...
NBC Reporter, Police Officer attacked at Antifa Charlottesville protest ...
https://legalinsurrection.com/.../nbc-reporter-police-officer-attacked-at-antifa-charlotte...
21 hours ago - Late Saturday night, NBC News reporter Cal Perry and his crew were in the thick of it as Antifa members ganged up on them and attacked.
NBC Ignores Own Reporter and Crew Assaulted By ... - CNS News
https://www.cnsnews.com/.../nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa-char...
1 day ago - To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters***
Unite the Right rally 2018: antifa attacks police and journalists in ... - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite...
13 hours ago - But this weekend, members attacked cops and journalists. ... NBC News's Cal Perry posted video of protesters shoving their hands into his ...

Page Navigation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
All the violence is on the left eh? Did that young lady in Charlottesville run over herself last year?

All the violence is on the left eh? Did that young lady in Charlottesville run over herself last year?
The left is in control of Chicago and has been for years and are not smart enough to stop the shootings and had more this weekend.

Last edited:

No, not all on the left. The white supremacists have the young girl in Charlottesville that they killed. So they have the higher body count...not for lack of trying on the other side though. Rep. Scalise being the most extreme example of that.

Reactions: stollcpa
The left is in control of Chicago and has been for years and are not smart enough to stop the shootings and had more this weekend.

Totally different topic. Plenty to disagree with without going off on a tangent.

I have not read the article, but from reading the thread, it appears that a group of anarchists rioted and broke a couple windows at a marine recruiting storefront. Thread starter decides that this is the fault of the left and the Democratic party. Smh! Apparently Democrats are supposed to be in control of anarchists who have no affiliation with the Democratic party? That's a real head scratcher.

Tribalism in its purest form.
Not at all what I said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT