ADVERTISEMENT

So far nothing on CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, MSNBC

It’s obviously racist. The clear subtext is that blacks vote with skin color instead of brainy decision making. He could have said Democrats have better proposals that should appeal to minorities, but he didn’t.
No, the subtext is that blacks should vote with brainy decision making because Republican politicians create policy with skin color. While I'm sure you disagree with that, the fact that you fail to recognize it as the obvious subtext here is why you always so badly miss the mark on what is and is not "racism."

No, the subtext is that blacks should vote with brainy decision making because Republican politicians create policy with skin color. While I'm sure you disagree with that, the fact that you fail to recognize it as the obvious subtext here is why you always so badly miss the mark on what is and is not "racism."

Biden was talking to blacks, he was talking about black voting, and he said if a black doesn't agree with his politics, he isn't black.

I don't find it racist but I do know if Trump would have said it the media would be running wild with it and calling it racist. To me all this interview shows is that Biden is not fit for Presidency and anyone who thinks so is not thinking clearly.
Meanwhile the current president is suggesting injecting disinfectants and having his briefings canceled to prevent him from speaking. You’re thinking clearly?

Meanwhile the current president is suggesting injecting disinfectants and having his briefings canceled to prevent him from speaking. You’re thinking clearly?

And Biden's plan:
"We Have To Take Care Of The Cure That Will Make The Problem Worse No Matter What"

Goat, you’re arguing with Co. why?

Yes, that really is the question. One is an experienced attorney with many years of successful practice. The other lives in a basement and topped-out serving Heinekens behind those black-draped tables at Rotary Club gatherings, hoping for $10-$11 in tips.

Meanwhile all that you spewed about has nothing to do with "racist" comments. You thinking clearly?

Meanwhile all that you spewed about has nothing to do with "racist" comments. You thinking clearly?
Racism, injecting disinfectants, etc can all be one in the same when discussing your point and direct words, being fit for the presidency. Get it?

Yes, that really is the question. One is an experienced attorney with many years of successful practice. The other lives in a basement and topped-out serving Heinekens behind those black-draped tables at Rotary Club gatherings, hoping for $10-$11 in tips.

Odd, coming from a conservative. I thought you all respected people that worked hard and put themselves through school?

Odd, coming from a conservative. I thought you all respected people that worked hard and put themselves through school?
Can you really expect them not to make an exception for Goat? I mean, c'mon, we're talking about Goat here, fer cryin' out loud.

Can you really expect them not to make an exception for Goat? I mean, c'mon, we're talking about Goat here, fer cryin' out loud.

I know. The lazy bastard that chose taking care of mama Goat rather than make lots of money.

Racism, injecting disinfectants, etc can all be one in the same when discussing your point and direct words, being fit for the presidency. Get it?
Nothing can be "one in the same." If you don't know the real expression, don't try to fake it.

Yeah, totes. Neither of them have the background to offer much insight into the things CoH opines on. One of them understands that and looks for expert opinions to guide them while the other considers their own opinion "expert".

Most poor people only have themselves to blame. Make bad choices, get bad results.

Really Mark, get over it. Most of us that don’t agree with your politics, care just as deeply as you do for people that are having bad time of it. We might disagree on how to fix it but we care.

I care that health insurance is a real problem for you and your wife. Whether you believe it or not if you needed assistance and it was in my ability to help I would. I have many friends you would hate but I’ve watched them over and over help people with no fan fair.

Oh well as Joe says, I am just an idiot. What the hell do I know.

Really Mark, get over it. Most of us that don’t agree with your politics, care just as deeply as you do for people that are having bad time of it. We might disagree on how to fix it but we care.

I care that health insurance is a real problem for you and your wife. Whether you believe it or not if you needed assistance and it was in my ability to help I would. I have many friends you would hate but I’ve watched them over and over help people with no fan fair.

Oh well as Joe says, I am just an idiot. What the hell do I know.

Well, you know you’re an idiot.

Actually, it's not any longer, thanks firstly to the ACA (which people like you would have denied us) and now Medicare. I dare say that no matter how well off you are financially, your personal charity, while appreciated, wouldn't have made much of a difference. But thanks.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Actually, it's not any longer, thanks firstly to the ACA (which people like you would have denied us) and now Medicare. I dare say that no matter how well off you are financially, your personal charity, while appreciated, wouldn't have made much of a difference. But thanks.

I am not that wealthy but I’d try to help. That was all I was trying to say. There are others too. I guess I am hopeless romantic. Lol.

Don't you have to feed the snakes and prep some lies?
I have often commented on VSM's habit of multiple political posts on Sunday mornings...a time when most clergy I know (and I know a few) are preparing, praying, reading, contemplating the spiritual realm, instead of wallowing in secular matters.

Last edited:
I have often commented on VSM's habit of multiple political posts on Sunday mornings...a time when most clergy I know (and I know a few) are preparing, praying, reading, contemplating the spiritual realm, instead of wallowing in secular matters.
His services are probably more like a Trump rally than a worship service.

Reactions: cosmickid
Why would you think you could argue with such a Renaissance Man? You should see his recent postings on brain surgery. Fascinating. Even more enlightening than those on HVAC.

Hell, brain surgery is a snap. Wait to you read my rocket science posts after the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch in a few days. My HVAC guy told me about how it all works.

Reactions: UncleMark
Oh my god. You mean to tell me he actually realized his mistake and apologized? He didn't act like a whiney little bitch and blame others for his mistake?

No. He did not realize he made a mistake. He was told he made a mistake and told what to say next. Handlers could not afford to allow him to resolve it on his own.

Hey...at least he didn't say "yo Homie" or "My n###a"

Reactions: ribbont
No. He did not realize he made a mistake. He was told he made a mistake and told what to say next. Handlers could not afford to allow him to resolve it on his own.

Hey...at least he didn't say "yo Homie" or "My n###a"

Maybe... still he listened to his advisers and did the right thing. What a pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT