ADVERTISEMENT

So far nothing on CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, MSNBC

Those aren’t media outlets with journalists working at them but are propaganda arms for the dnc

I've seen this headline @ thehill, Politico and Newsweek within the last 2 hours.

More crackpot conspiracy theories from your loony brain.

Those aren't MSM. Maybe Newsweek. I bet if you polled, not many would know The Hill or Politico.
But they would know the ones the OP mentioned.

I don't find it racist but I do know if Trump would have said it the media would be running wild with it and calling it racist. To me all this interview shows is that Biden is not fit for Presidency and anyone who thinks so is not thinking clearly.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I watched the clip. I don’t understand what’s wrong with what he said. It’s just his opinion. Who cares.
Because he takes a large voting bloc for granted and it appears many in that voting bloc don't like being taken for granted ... even if they may recognize that it might just have been an impolitic remark that's not all-telling about Biden's commitment to earning their votes.

Anyone making silly, "well, if Trump had said it ..." remarks unsurprisingly fails to distinguish relevant background context for both Trump and Biden. It's unsurprising because to them it's just a bizarre word gotcha game they've never comprehended.

(And that's true regardless of whether Biden's had rhetorical goofs and regardless of whether all Democrats are strongly united behind him for any number of reasons).

Blacks that I know say the same thing about the few Trump black supporters that exist.

Blacks that I know say the same thing about the few Trump black supporters that exist.

Any minority person who doesn't know yet if they will vote for Biden against Trump is eirher remarkably privileged or has their head 10 feet up their butt. It's existential for many minority groups.

Reactions: cosmickid
I don't find it racist but I do know if Trump would have said it the media would be running wild with it and calling it racist. To me all this interview shows is that Biden is not fit for Presidency and anyone who thinks so is not thinking clearly.

It’s obviously racist. The clear subtext is that blacks vote with skin color instead of brainy decision making. He could have said Democrats have better proposals that should appeal to minorities, but he didn’t.

Reactions: stollcpa
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...ou-aint-black-if-you-dont-back-me-over-trump/

If you want news coverage that isn't the voice of the DNC, try something else.

I saw it at the top of my yahoo homepage as a politico article over 2 hrs ago- long before I saw it mentioned here. It was a little cringe-worthy, but when I read the story I didn't find it particularly newsworthy. A Sanders supporter was trying to shift him more to the left and he resisted.

Why do YOU find it so noteworthy? Are you trying to tell us that as a Trump supporter (you know the guy who castigated the Central Park 5 even AFTER DNA evidence exonerated (correct usage- unlike Trump vis a vis Mueller) them, you are upset because Biden pushed the 1994 Crime Bill? I didn't read the Breitbart piece- tell me what exactly are all the racists over at Breitbart upset about? Next thing you know Stormfront will be expressing their righteous outrage as well...

Reactions: toastedbread
Because he takes a large voting bloc for granted and it appears many in that voting bloc don't like being taken for granted ... even if they may recognize that it might just have been an impolitic remark that's not all-telling about Biden's commitment to earning their votes.
Not smart politically. But....

From my black workmate: "He's right. But why does he have to be so dumb."

When the alternative is what we've got, that's a hilarious statement. Trump does one of these nonsensical things on a near daily basis.

If they both want to drop out, and we start over. Fine by me.

I saw it at the top of my yahoo homepage as a politico article over 2 hrs ago- long before I saw it mentioned here. It was a little cringe-worthy, but when I read the story I didn't find it particularly newsworthy. A Sanders supporter was trying to shift him more to the left and he resisted.

Why do YOU find it so noteworthy? Are you trying to tell us that as a Trump supporter (you know the guy who castigated the Central Park 5 even AFTER DNA evidence exonerated (correct usage- unlike Trump vis a vis Mueller) them, you are upset because Biden pushed the 1994 Crime Bill? I didn't read the Breitbart piece- tell me what exactly are all the racists over at Breitbart upset about? Next thing you know Stormfront will be expressing their righteous outrage as well...

The two groups running with this are woke woe is me sanders supporters, who are still trying to get Bernie in. Biden isn't winning their votes. By personal anecdote, they are majority white and priveleged. Group #2 are the (R)ussians through their social media bots. The same groups who ran with the fake news Tara Read story. They will do anything to win. Lie, cheat, and steal all for power.

Those aren't MSM. Maybe Newsweek. I bet if you polled, not many would know The Hill or Politico.
But they would know the ones the OP mentioned.

On the front page of NBC and CBS. I'm not looking at anymore.

But when you see liberal boogeymen lurking around every corner like the crackpot OP does... it's understandable.

Why exactly would THIS exchange seemingly disqualify Biden for the POTUS? Just this week Trump has been lamenting the Fact that not everyone at FOX is working to get HIM elected. And have you never seen Trump fawn over the clowns at Fox and Fiends, or the way he interacted with "Diamond and Silk"

I truly don't get the point you're trying to make? Media bias? Hannity appeared ONSTAGE at a TRUMP RALLY. Not in the press box, but ON THE FREAKING STAGE...

I'm wondering if THIS is why Dems drew between 10 and 11 Million more votes the next day than Pubs...

It was clearly dumb and racist to say, IMO. This is a blip on the radar compared to the racist orange baby that is currently serving as President.

Also just FYI I have seen this story on multiple main stream media outlets, so not sure why you were so triggered.

When the alternative is what we've got, that's a hilarious statement. Trump does one of these nonsensical things on a near daily basis.

How do we do that? I think there’d be support for it.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Why exactly would THIS exchange seemingly disqualify Biden for the POTUS? Just this week Trump has been lamenting the Fact that not everyone at FOX is working to get HIM elected. And have you never seen Trump fawn over the clowns at Fox and Fiends, or the way he interacted with "Diamond and Silk"

I truly don't get the point you're trying to make? Media bias? Hannity appeared ONSTAGE at a TRUMP RALLY. Not in the press box, but ON THE FREAKING STAGE...

I'm wondering if THIS is why Dems drew between 10 and 11 Million more votes the next day than Pubs...

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees. It must be fun being you, spending your entire day justifying the democratic party. I'm sure Fox will spin this as racist (and good for them) because the 80% liberal media would try to destroy Trump over a comment this stupid.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier

The fence is wide I see.

When people state media bias, it's not the Hannitys or Maddows of TV. It is the ones who purport to be objective.

Look at the Sunday morning shows. Russert, Williams, now Chuck Todd, ABC has Steph. IDK who even does Face the Nation and Fox has Wallace, another Democrat, but I usually find objective. Who was the last Republican to host a Sunday morning show? Who was the last Republican to anchor nightly news not on Fox?

Reactions: TDHoosier
Because he didn't look. He saw it on Breitbart and that's as far as he got. His subject line is a lie.
It was the current truth when I saw it. WAPO was the only mention prior to the time I posted it. Head on back under the porch now. Bye.

Reactions: UncleMark
Trump should come out and agree with Biden.... then say what he see’s are Americans.....

Oh my god. You mean to tell me he actually realized his mistake and apologized? He didn't act like a whiney little bitch and blame others for his mistake?

Technically, he did not apologize. At least from what I have seen. Please correct me if I am wrong. I usually am.

NBC Nightly News briefly covered it and mentioned Biden apologized for the comment.
I've seen several different clips of the exchange from several different sources. There was nothing to apologize for. Charlamagne didn't bat an eye.

No, if Trump said it, the media would be calling it "delusional."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT