ADVERTISEMENT

So can anyone explain what Pence's purpose was

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
On going to talk to ABC was? I honestly thought he understood the damage and was going to talk about fixing the bill or at the least clarifying. All he did was dig his heels in and make it worse, for both himself and Indiana. Did he really not think the question was going to be asked? Did he think his mere charm and good looks would convince people that Hoosiers are nice people? I honestly think all he did was make it worse. He is getting horrendous advice. More statements coming out today, from Butler President, Holiday World, etc.

Someone made a good point today

On a Gencon discussion. The courts ruled 18 years ago the federal RFRA was not applied to state. This created such a huge crisis for Indiana to address that after 17 different legislative sessions Indiana got on it and immediately solved the problem.

Charm and good looks?

He charm like constipated cow.

I not understand why person vote him. Pure politician. More robot than human.

I think Pence's purpose was to show

what a dumb sumbitch George Stephanopoulos is, but Pence obviously couldn't pull it off. That "yes or no" question is idiotic, plainly shows that Sephanopoulos has drunk the emotional Kool Aide over this law, and has no clue about what the law really does.

The answer is: "neither". RFRA does not address whether refusing to provide flowers to a same sex couple's wedding is "against the law".

This post was edited on 3/29 8:28 PM by CO. Hoosier

I don't care either way, but it's just a huge embarrassment for Indiana.

I mean, they're essentially pandering to the absolute LOWEST common denominator.

You know what, though? It's really creepy.

WHY would someone refuse to sell flowers to someone. Honestly....HONESTLY, do you think that's how Jesus himself would behave?

I'm starting to think the "Christians" in this country are about as nasty as you can be. It's SUCH an embarrassment for Indiana....no ifs, ands or buts.

The yes or no question....

CO Hoosier....my take on the question was that he was asking, unrelated to this law, should you be able to discriminate against LGBT in Indiana.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So, it is George Stephanopoulos' fault!

Thank God, at least it is not Obama's fault.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Christians used the Bible to defend segregation, women not voting, slavery,

women not allowed to own land, and on and on.

Nastiness just picks new targets every few generations, after the populace rejects all of their previous STUPID ARGUMENTS.

Indeed they did

Then Christians modernized. Liberals are reacting to RFRA with all the panache of a witch doctor.

Then modernize a little more. Dropping one bigoted idea a century

is a little slow.

Then again, you seem a little slow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT