ADVERTISEMENT

Snowling passes

I posted on the ladies bb site after the game yesterday. I wondered and worried why he had not posted.
Shoes that cannot be filled. I hope someone in his family can see these threads.
I dont know if there would be any support for changing our name to Snowlings IU Hoop Forum.

I posted on the ladies bb site after the game yesterday. I wondered and worried why he had not posted.
Shoes that cannot be filled. I hope someone in his family can see these threads.
I dont know if there would be any support for changing our name to Snowlings IU Hoop Forum.
I believe his son will be monitoring these messages.

Posted this on the IUWBB thread, but seems appropriate here as well. As someone from afar, whose daughter made her way to IU and has learned the "Hoosier" way, I truly felt like I got to know IU through "Snowling's" posts. His support for the IU WBB program was so much appreciated. When friends and family here would ask where to find stuff about the team, I would direct them to this site and to look for his posts. The information was never ending. RIP to someone I never met, but felt like I knew.

Very sad. I felt a tinge of concern when I didn’t see any posts from him yesterday about the women’s game. Someone once replied to me on here after I posted something particularly negative about the team that they bet I must REALLY hate snowling’s posts. Nothing could be further from the truth. He made this place better with his contributions on an almost daily basis.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT