ADVERTISEMENT

SN reports TJD at

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
+1700 For NPOY. Does this second place projection portend 1st team AA honors at 4?

Interesting TJD prop for tonight’s game in Breslin.

Jackson-Davis' total points, rebounds, and assists prop for tonight's game against Michigan State. … is set at 35.5. He could be in line for a big game against a Spartans' interior defense that's allowed opponents to connect on 47.9 percent of their two-point attempts (86th in D-1).

Edey is -6000

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...e-zach-edey-favorite/hvv7wjwuukrntfiqycylvhnj

+1700 For NPOY. Does this second place projection portend 1st team AA honors at 4?

Interesting TJD prop for tonight’s game in Breslin.

Jackson-Davis' total points, rebounds, and assists prop for tonight's game against Michigan State. … is set at 35.5. He could be in line for a big game against a Spartans' interior defense that's allowed opponents to connect on 47.9 percent of their two-point attempts (86th in D-1).

Edey is -6000

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...e-zach-edey-favorite/hvv7wjwuukrntfiqycylvhnj
If TJD and JHS combine for the projected 54 points tonight, I'd say IU has a good chance to win.

Edey will win it going away, but many still think TJD is the more complete player with ball handling and passing skills far exceeding Edey's ability. He's also a lot better around the rim, when it comes to creating varied ways to score. Edey has a nice jump hook and can dominate with brute force, due to his size, but if he were guarded by someone his size could he make creative athletic moves to find ways to score? TJD is routinely guarded by guys taller than him and he can still dominate. I know Edey had 33 against IU, but TJD getting 25, while giving up 7 inches and about 70 lbs. is more impressive in my book.

My 2 cents.

If TJD and JHS combine for the projected 54 points tonight, I'd say IU has a good chance to win.

Edey will win it going away, but many still think TJD is the more complete player with ball handling and passing skills far exceeding Edey's ability. He's also a lot better around the rim, when it comes to creating varied ways to score. Edey has a nice jump hook and can dominate with brute force, due to his size, but if he were guarded by someone his size could he make creative athletic moves to find ways to score? TJD is routinely guarded by guys taller than him and he can still dominate. I know Edey had 33 against IU, but TJD getting 25, while giving up 7 inches and about 70 lbs. is more impressive in my book.

My 2 cents.
No one's his size, so its not relevant how he would do against someone his size.

TJD's got a much better highlight tape, but Eday's the more dominant player.

I wish TJD had two more elements to his game.....an 8-10 foot jump shot, and a shot fake move against players his size or bigger. Throw in a little better right hand and he'd be a monster player on the college scene. He's been an AA the 2nd half of this season as is. It's been fun to watch him this year.

My 2 cents.
How many if those 25 came when edey was on him vs furst? I honestly don't know

No one's his size, so its not relevant how he would do against someone his size.

TJD's got a much better highlight tape, but Eday's the more dominant player.

I wish TJD had two more elements to his game.....an 8-10 foot jump shot, and a shot fake move against players his size or bigger. Throw in a little better right hand and he'd be a monster player on the college scene. He's been an AA the 2nd half of this season as is. It's been fun to watch him this year.
He TJD needs nothing. I love his motor on both ends of the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT