ADVERTISEMENT

Sixteen hours away from our B1G tournament opener against Illinois, and there is a dearth of information on it still...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
At least I haven't seen anything on it. Looking at iuhoosiers.com, they haven't published anything on it so far as I post this.

According to the Illinois site, the probable starting pitchers for the 3:00 p.m. ET game are this:

For IU it is LHP Ben Seiler with an ERA of 5.45 in 36.1 IP.

For Illinois it is RHP Jack Wenninger with an ERA of 4.62 in 76 IP.

IU rocked Wenninger back on 4/15 in the series at Illinois with Wenninger lasting just 3.1 IP with 7 hits and 6 runs all earned.

Weather forecast for the 3 p.m. ET start is 82 degrees and mostly sunny with no chance of rain. Wind at SSE 8 MPH.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
At least I haven't seen anything on it. Looking at iuhoosiers.com, they haven't published anything on it so far as I post this.

According to the Illinois site, the probable starting pitchers for the 3:00 p.m. ET game are this:

For IU it is LHP Ben Seiler with an ERA of 5.45 in 36.1 IP.

For Illinois it is RHP Jack Wenninger with an ERA of 4.62 in 76 IP.

IU rocked Wenninger back on 4/15 in the series at Illinois with Wenninger lasting just 3.1 IP with 7 hits and 6 runs all earned.

Weather forecast for the 3 p.m. ET start is 82 degrees and mostly sunny with no chance of rain. Wind at SSE 8 MPH.
Could LS have pitched if needed? He had one short turnaround earlier this season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT