ADVERTISEMENT

Simone Biles......

larsIU

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
can probably dunk a basketball and she's not five feet tall. Amazing.

First, the routine in normal speed.

Now the first tumbling pass in slow motion. Physics struggles to explain this. And yes the moves are named after her b/c no one else can do them. (Mute the stupid music)

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
can probably dunk a basketball and she's not five feet tall. Amazing.

First, the routine in normal speed.

Now the first tumbling pass in slow motion. Physics struggles to explain this. And yes the moves are named after her b/c no one else can do them. (Mute the stupid music)

I'll take that bet. She's a phenomenal athlete, but I don't think she's dunking a basketball!

Reactions: largemouth
They like bets that get them roughly 50/50 odds. Not many are betting on her dunking a ball.
Ok hear me out. She can use the sprung floor like in a floor routine and get it on an alley oop.....i bet that gets it to 50/50 odds.

More fun with pictures

bileschart.jpg

Ok. She's really tiny

7BN2Vp2LlVzx6yOJ5BhlTEqVBpWCArOh48aOgpeUGFI.jpg

Reactions: largemouth
Ok hear me out. She can use the sprung floor like in a floor routine and get it on an alley oop.....i bet that gets it to 50/50 odds.
Hands my friend, it's also in the hands. Hard to dunk a ball with such tiny hands. Don't see it happening and I'd bet a good bit of money against it happening without a lot of practice. I don't doubt she can get high enough especially using the spring floor, but I still don't think she could dunk a ball without a lot of coaching and work even if she could get high enough.

Hands my friend, it's also in the hands. Hard to dunk a ball with such tiny hands. Don't see it happening and I'd bet a good bit of money against it happening without a lot of practice. I don't doubt she can get high enough especially using the spring floor, but I still don't think she could dunk a ball without a lot of coaching and work even if she could get high enough.
That's why I'm here. Provoking the hard hitting debate that's so vital to our national discourse

Also, she gets to use a women's ball.

Muggsy at 5ft 3 can do it, I am sure she can too.
I don't ever remember Muggsy dunking, and it's debatable. Googled it, and he never dunked in an NBA game and there's no video, but it says he had a 44" vertical, which could get him there. He supposedly dunked in warmups for an NBA game one time and some heresay from supposed "witnesses" to that but no video, and he says he could dunk, but knowing Muggsy, that's what he would say. Personally, I don't think he could quite dunk, or he'd have done it many times at least in warmups as it would likely have increased his popularity, marketability and endorsements a ton. Also, don't ever remember him dunking at Wake. Now, Spud Webb, there's no debate about but he was 5'6".

Last edited:
Reactions: mk23
I don't ever remember Muggsy dunking, and it's debatable. Googled it, and he never dunked in an NBA game and there's no video, but it says he had a 44" vertical, which could get him there. He supposedly dunked in warmups for an NBA game one time and some heresay from supposed "witnesses" to that but no video, and he says he could dunk, but knowing Muggsy, that's what he would say. Personally, I don't think he could quite dunk, or he'd have done it many times at least in warmups as it would likely have increased his popularity, marketability and endorsements a ton. Also, don't ever remember him dunking at Wake. Now, Spud Webb, there's no debate about but he was 5'6".

I will throw you a bone here. Don't think these girls can dunk either......

jem-wolfie.png

jem-wolfie-trick-shots-instagram.jpg

12081884-0-image-a-140_1554870211127.jpg

5519a8514b8a00cbff2d9a4ef2e3de32.jpg

C-BbzzfXkAAxOHu.jpg

27c748e248134fe231a5742849a1e474.jpg

39f2f8586722df8f74962fb723ffacf3.jpg

f2fba6862a4afea9fb2785e399d0d083.jpg

p6zr5v9qemm51.jpg

824746498c6cef36081996aee542455f.jpg

jem-wolfie-net-worth-scaled-1200x900.jpg

I will throw you a bone here. Don't think these girls can dunk either......

jem-wolfie.png

jem-wolfie-trick-shots-instagram.jpg

12081884-0-image-a-140_1554870211127.jpg

5519a8514b8a00cbff2d9a4ef2e3de32.jpg

C-BbzzfXkAAxOHu.jpg

27c748e248134fe231a5742849a1e474.jpg

39f2f8586722df8f74962fb723ffacf3.jpg

f2fba6862a4afea9fb2785e399d0d083.jpg

p6zr5v9qemm51.jpg

824746498c6cef36081996aee542455f.jpg

jem-wolfie-net-worth-scaled-1200x900.jpg
Nice! I wonder how their defense is? Hope it's nice and aggressive with tight physical coverage. I'm here to help them train!

Looks like it would be a combination of hard ass defense and some soft ass zone.

So could you.

Why not just rent a trampoline park, claim it is a birthday party and bring in some portable goals? Don't forget to get one-day injury/liability insurance (and a videographer to document the epic fails from the, ahem, other contestants who missed 😬).

So could you.

Why not just rent a trampoline park, claim it is a birthday party and bring in some portable goals? Don't forget to get one-day injury/liability insurance (and a videographer to document the epic fails from the, ahem, other contestants who missed 😬).
If I got on a trampoline with my knees and back I better be getting paid. And have an ambulance nearby.

Could you imagine Biles as a half time tramp/dunk performer in an NBA game? I'd pay at least $2 to see it.

If I got on a trampoline with my knees and back I better be getting paid. And have an ambulance nearby.

Could you imagine Biles as a half time tramp/dunk performer in an NBA game? I'd pay at least $2 to see it.
Those multiple performance-enhancing springs under the floor exercise mats are apparently four inches tall (approaching the height of the pre-boxspring-era open-spring units). And to think, parents tell their kids (almost Biles size) to stop jumping on the bed.

Reactions: larsIU
Nice! I wonder how their defense is? Hope it's nice and aggressive with tight physical coverage. I'm here to help them train!
Wit fail ..............

You didn't mention: attacking the rim, ball handling, pounding it down low, penetrating, going backdoor, or shooting it in their face.

Come on man, it writes itself.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT