ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Event tonight...

There was a nice crowd there tonight and the food was great! So excited about what is going on with this program. I was able to chat with Coach Allen, Coach DeBord, Coach Inge and Coach Hiller. They were all very accommodating and perfect gentlemen. What a fun event.

There was a nice crowd there tonight and the food was great! So excited about what is going on with this program. I was able to chat with Coach Allen, Coach DeBord, Coach Inge and Coach Hiller. They were all very accommodating and perfect gentlemen. What a fun event.
I liked Hiller refusing to use the mic when introducing himself haha.

It might be another year [2019] before we see the team these coaches are bringing to IU but it could be possible some of these players make 2018 a better season than many think it will be. The tapes shows the style of players this staff wants to come to IU.

It might be another year [2019] before we see the team these coaches are bringing to IU but it could be possible some of these players make 2018 a better season than many think it will be. The tapes shows the style of players this staff wants to come to IU.
Yes, I agree but to be fair we need to give these kids two or three years at least to develop. When we have four of these classes in a row and the older guys have had a chance to develop under Ballou and only the very elite freshman can see the field then we will be cooking.

Reactions: ESalum86 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT