ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Central

I've read somewhere they are looking at him as a Linebacker.

yes, he looks like a LB......glad to have him.

I'm also interested in the McFadden kid. His HS stats are out-of-sight. It seems to me that he, Allen, and Jones may all be considered a step slow, but all were very productive. I hope a couple of these guys turn out to be Wisconsin-type LBs.

Reactions: 76-1 and Sassy61
Yikes what?

Yikes as in 30 tackles and 3 ints at a 2A school as a sr, and 20 tackles and 2 ints as a jr.

Yikes as in beating out App. State, Miami, OH, Tenn. State, FIU, and Valdosta State for the kid, if they all really offered. His coach said in Oct. that FIU had "shown some type of interest" in him.

He's not under the radar, he just wasn't recruited. He ran a high 4.5 at a Rivals camp. He's 5'10" 170 lbs.

Looks like a major reach and over-reaction to not getting some others we were going after.

edit---45 tackles as sr

Reactions: Sassy61
If Charlton's twitter picture is any indicator, he has a very good reason to stay close to home.

Shame we couldn't get him to Bloomington. I was very bullish on him and I think he may have a future on Sundays. I'll enjoy watching him at FIU.

If Charlton's twitter picture is any indicator, he has a very good reason to stay close to home.

Shame we couldn't get him to Bloomington. I was very bullish on him and I think he may have a future on Sundays. I'll enjoy watching him at FIU.

Could just be a slow update issue but there is no indication that he's signed yet from what I'm looking at.

Now 32nd nationally/7th in conference. We just passed Wisconsin, who has a four star and 18 three stars.

The 247 composite has not yet added Penix or Charlton.

I don't believe Indiana will update their recruit list until Randy Charlton's signed LOI reaches the IUFB office. Just a guess on that.

Go Hoosiers!

Nothing on this yet from IU......is anyone sure it has actually happened(other than from reports) and what he said on twitter? Rivals and 247 still show him as a verbal commit.

ADVERTISEMENT