ADVERTISEMENT

Sick of everyone rushing this hire

SO.IN.HOOSIER

Recruit
Mar 4, 2021
This forum has been going bananas since Indiana let Archie go. Chill tf out. We’ve been a hot steamy pile of dog chit for 20 years because of bad hires and many on this forum are losing their minds because we haven’t made an announcement on a new coach in the first ten days. It’s ridiculous.

You can’t say “we have to nail this hire and get the right guy” and “why haven’t we named a coach” all in the same breath. Patience. The season just ended and many successful programs are still playing. We will be fine.

This is the 2nd time in 5 years that we are coach searching during the NCAA Tournament. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me digging into these coach candidates is kind of my NCAA Tournament. It's not my fault. This is what IU has been giving me during March Madness as of late and I'm just making the most of it.

Before long it'll all be over and we'll be waiting to see what next year brings. I think Bayern is pretty funny and I think that's often his intention even though he will just double down before admitting it... lol. Just keep in mind that nothing you read on fan forums has an impact on anything and is for entertainment purposes only.

Needs to be named within 25 hours. No excuses. Everyone knows who needs to be hired. This isn’t rocket surgery ffs.
Just curious, who is the person everyone knows needs to be hired, because im pushing for popovich and no one is agreeing with me. I really hope you do not mean Mike woodson.

I think your Pop messages are attempted satire. But on the rare chance that they are not:
Pop is 72 yrs old. He has won 5 NBA titles. He likes San Antonia, and he loves wine. He isn’t taking a college job anywhere under any circumstances.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
I think your Pop messages are attempted satire. But on the rare chance that they are not:
Pop is 72 yrs old. He has won 5 NBA titles. He likes San Antonia, and he loves wine. He isn’t taking a college job anywhere under any circumstances.
The guy says he's 24 now, but his account was created in 2007....MF you didn't sign up to talk to all the dad's on here at 10 years old.

No. Im a popovich fan. Im an Indiana fan. Popovich was born in Indiana. He can bring us back. As far as me being 24 and this account created in 2007, this is my brothers log in, he doesn't post on here, so why not use it? But that's creepy as heck.

No. Im a popovich fan. Im an Indiana fan. Popovich was born in Indiana. He can bring us back. As far as me being 24 and this account created in 2007, this is my brothers log in, he doesn't post on here, so why not use it? But that's creepy as heck.

bro. He tapped his finger on your sn and it says joined April 07. If that’s creepy, what do you call your perusing of girls accounts on IG?

UCLA fired Steve Alford on December 31, 2018. The Bruins didn't announce the hiring of Mick Cronin until April 9, 2019. I'm fine sitting back and letting the process play out.

Reactions: kmathum and Sassy61
This forum has been going bananas since Indiana let Archie go. Chill tf out. We’ve been a hot steamy pile of dog chit for 20 years because of bad hires and many on this forum are losing their minds because we haven’t made an announcement on a new coach in the first ten days. It’s ridiculous.

You can’t say “we have to nail this hire and get the right guy” and “why haven’t we named a coach” all in the same breath. Patience. The season just ended and many successful programs are still playing. We will be fine.
Well, for posterity's sake....I just said "we have to nail this hire and get the right guy...why haven't we named a coach"...all in the same breath.
But, your point is otherwise valid. I think the anxiety isn't so much that a coach hasn't been named..its more about concern that the Crean/Miller cookie cutter hasn't been put back into the cabinet...and folks are worried about the next hire being more of the same when it is announced. There is a "home run" vacuum since Masshole told IU to pound sand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT