ADVERTISEMENT

Shoveling Snow

Cap has a job so he can pay other people to do it. You should give it a try.
Bingo! I paid two college dudes in my neighborhood to shovel this morning. I was out doing it and they walked by looking for work. I happily gave them the work. So instead of spending hours killing myself, I've been cooking, playing with my dog in the snow, and watching college basketball. Best $40 I've spent during the past couple weeks. I'll need to go out later though and shovel since it's still coming down....unless they come by again. Maybe I can get the one dude who is a wrestler to come inside afterwards for some hot chocolate.

Man up ya big puss. You sound like C-$. I spent twenty years in South Bend/Mishawaka. Michiana folk consider what you're experiencing as something comparable to picnic weather.

McHoop
I lived in South Bend for 3 years. They do not report accurate snowfalls. 8 inches in Fort Wayne would be 2 feet in SB.I shovel. I know. Never quite got that.

Bingo! I paid two college dudes in my neighborhood to shovel this morning. I was out doing it and they walked by looking for work. I happily gave them the work. So instead of spending hours killing myself, I've been cooking, playing with my dog in the snow, and watching college basketball. Best $40 I've spent during the past couple weeks. I'll need to go out later though and shovel since it's still coming down....unless they come by again. Maybe I can get the one dude who is a wrestler to come inside afterwards for some hot chocolate.
Hang in there my friend. We are very concerned for all of you on the East Coast.

I have a 6'x 2'-6" piece of plywood that I attached a rope to both ends. I pull it behind me like a plow and the snow piles up on the board as it is pulled across the driveway. The more snow that piles up on it, the better it works.

Perfect for our 4" of snow.

Ever stop and think they're the ones making it snow?

conspiracy.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT