ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to IU Media School & B10 Network Student U

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
Thanks for your efforts. Commentary better than BTN - now if you can just include more replays in the broadcasts... :cool:

Rock on.

Reactions: snowling
Thanks for your efforts. Commentary better than BTN - now if you can just include more replays in the broadcasts... :cool:

Rock on.
There are some comments that I shake my head at, but these are students and probably slap themselves after saying something stupid. They are learning and I appreciate that after listening to my son on TV and radio. It isn't easy to be prepared for spontaneous action.

I haven't been able to sync the feed with the radio so I have been listening to the students. I look forward to see if the sideline reporter is the next Erin Andrews.

While on the subject of sideline reporters, I wish the IU Learfield radio broadcasts for football and basketball had a sideline reporter. It would be more useful for football. It is the only thing purdue does better than IU in their broadcast.

Rock on.
All things considered, I enjoy the Student U broadcasts very much.

Also enjoy the brevity with which they are produced, editing out all the walking around, timeouts and halftime stichk. Probably why you don't have so many replays in their timeframe.

I agree great job on telecast, done very professionally. Have talked about to several older alumni in northern Indiana who also enjoy the rebroadcast

appreciate being able to watch these games even if they are delayed. One of the kids said something during the PSU game regarding Damezi being out, that "he played a lot last year". Kid might want to do a little research, I remember Damezi posting at least 6-8 "DNP-Coach's Decision" in the box scores last yr.

appreciate being able to watch these games even if they are delayed. One of the kids said something during the PSU game regarding Damezi being out, that "he played a lot last year". Kid might want to do a little research, I remember Damezi posting at least 6-8 "DNP-Coach's Decision" in the box scores last yr.
14 DNPCD

There were a few things they said in addition to that which made me scratch my head.

That was the one I was thinking about. He played when we had no other options early, but it wasn't a lot. He played more than we all wanted him to play for sure.

That was the one I was thinking about. He played when we had no other options early, but it wasn't a lot. He played more than we all wanted him to play for sure.

They also had a remarkable lack of curiosity as to why DA did not play in the game......

Am sure they'll get it sorted - they're communications majors and it's still early in the Season. Likely the first rodeo for some...

They make a lot of mistakes but I like those broadcasts. When watching on BTN+ they don't have the commercials during timeouts which is cool as they leave the camera on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT