ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Caleb Jones

TMFT

All-Big Ten
Nov 4, 2019
I watched Caleb play some when he was at LN, and I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't sold on him. Felt he was too big (the wrong kind of big) to be able to transition well to the Big 10.

It's been a welcome surprise this year to see how well he's played, particularly as a pass blocker when I never would've figured that would've been a strong suit.

And he's only a RS-So, so he's got time to keep improving and really have his shot at the NFL someday.

He has impressed, just watch him do work inside the five yard line. I don't know how many times I've seen him cave in the other team's dline allowing Ramsey to walk in for the TD.

Caleb and Bedford are a big reason we should have success moving forward. I greatly look forward to next year's team as I think it will be another strong season. If Penix stays healthy, it could be a special season.

Jones has been a good player this year and shows signs of improving even more in a couple of years. I expect he will get a shot at the NFL down the road. TD I agree that Beford and Jones gives IU building blocks to have a very good OL the next few years.

Yeah, the kid seems to have a good attitude about things and has worked his tail off. His trajectory has been a straight line up for a long time so if he keeps it up, he will certainly get his shot at playing on Sundays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT