ADVERTISEMENT

Should Joe be worried?

You wrote, "I've followed this board for years just didn't join and post."

Y-A-W-N.

And then you attack, mentioning "liberals" (whatever you think that means).

Y-A-W-N.

And then you expect we should genuflect.

Why don't you post some brilliance instead of expectation of our adoration?
I expect nothing from you , because then you might have to think . Which would get in the way of your political views. Y-A-W-N!!!

Come on that’s your best response. The Russians have been trying to interfere in our elections for years . Only difference is this time it was used by the Dem. controlled house as a political tool .

I'm not aware of the Russian Military actually actively engaging in trying to subvert a US election previously utilizing actual GRU officers. But you go ahead and do you...

"In 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his intelligence agencies to create chaos in our system using a combination of social media manipulation, propaganda, and other dirty tricks. President Trump's Justice Department currently has at least two open cases against Russian citizens for disrupting the 2016 presidential and congressional elections. As we first reported last November, 12 Russian military officers are still at large, charged with breaking into the Democratic Party's computers in 2016, stealing compromising information and selectively releasing it to undermine specific candidates. There's no evidence of similar operations against Republicans in 2016. With the 2020 elections just around the corner, a cautionary tale: "The Russian Hack."

Robert Anderson: The Russians never left. I can guarantee you in 2016 after this all hit the news, they never left. They didn't stop doing what they're doing.

Bill Whitaker: This wasn't just a one-time thing?

Robert Anderson: No way. Russia doesn't do it that way.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson should know. He spent 21 years inside the cloak and dagger world of spies and hackers overseeing the FBI's counterintelligence and cyber Divisions and tracking Moscow's spy agencies, an alphabet of artifice, the FSB, SVR, and, especially, the GRU.

Robert Anderson: The GRU is military intelligence. So when we look at the attacks that happened during our presidential races in 2016 you had military organizations inside of Russia attacking our infrastructure.

Bill Whitaker: So are they hackers or are they soldiers?

Robert Anderson: So they're both. And in most cases, in most of these units, they're not just hackers, they're probably some of the best mathematical minds in Russia. These are seasoned professionals that have worked their way up the ranks to be in these units to carry out these strategic attacks on behalf of that country."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia...nal-campaign-committee-60-minutes-2020-08-23/

Come on that’s your best response. The Russians have been trying to interfere in our elections for years . Only difference is this time it was used by the Dem. controlled house as a political tool .

You don't merit a more elaborate response because you obviously haven't read the report from the GOP-contolled Senate Intelligence Committee detailing extensive contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence operatives. If you had, you'd realize that the folks using Russian interference as a political tool weren't the Democrats.

You don't merit a more elaborate response because you obviously haven't read the report from the GOP-contolled Senate Intelligence Committee detailing extensive contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence operatives. If you had, you'd realize that the folks using Russian interference as a political tool weren't the Democrats.
If you read what I wrote I said the russians tried to interfere. The Dems just used it to try and make points.

Reactions: 76-1
If you read what I wrote I said the russians tried to interfere. The Dems just used it to try and make points.

Uh-huh. I read what you wrote. It's silliness.

I'll repeat my point and make it more clear for you. The Russians have long tried to interfere in elections. 2016 was the first time that an American Presidential campaign worked with them and solicited their influence. The people trying to use Russian interference to score political points were in the Trump campaign. I know saying this upsets you, but you should vent your anger with the GOP-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee.

Reactions: cosmickid
Paraphrase: I know T.rump is horrible, although I voted for him in 2016, and it's been a 4 year shit show, and I don't support him or his policies, but I'm going to vote for him anyway, because Fox tells me to.

This is an example of why I'm beginning to believe T.rump will win.
I’m not voting for Trump, but is it worth it for you to insert a period after the “T” in his name? Seems like too much effort.

Reactions: Spartans9312

I'll repeat my point and make it more clear for you. The Russians have long tried to interfere in elections. 2016 was the first time that an American Presidential campaign worked with them and solicited their influence. The people trying to use Russian interference to score political points were in the Trump campaign. I know saying this upsets you, but you should vent your anger with the GOP-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee.
Durham report. If I was venting you would know it. You can vent then.

I'm as guilty as anyone else, but this thread seems to have been hijacked from it's original thesis. I believe that Jamie's balls was discussing the relatively low viewership for the DNC. Trump jumped into the discussion, calling the DNC's viewership numbers and labeling them "pathetic"...

Now that the RNC numbers are in and show that those "pathetic" DNC numbers look massive in comparison with the RNC, Trump has now decided that the RNC was sabotaged by "the media"...

"Trump’s speech at the RNC Thursday night drew 23.4 million viewers compared with Biden’s speech, which drew 24.6 million, according to Nielson ratings. Overall, the average viewership for all four nights of the conventions were also higher for Democrats than Republicans. The RNC had an average 19.4 million viewers while the DNC averaged 21.6 million, according to the data.

In response to the ratings, Trump publicized his campaign's self-reported numbers, which includes digital and television viewers.

"Wow! Despite the Democrats views across TV and online lie (Con!), we had 147.9 million, the Republican National Convention blew the Democrat National Convention AWAY. Not even close!" Trump wrote in a tweet on Saturday. "Just like their lies on Russia, Football (PLAY!) and everything else! NOVEMBER 3rd."

He continued, retweeting the campaign's own numbers: "The Fake News doesn’t want to report these numbers. The @latimes and others believed the Crooked Dems before the real numbers came out. Too bad we don’t have honest reporting when it comes to “Trump”. Phony sources, they say anything and think they get away with it. November 3rd."

Trump has often used television ratings as a measure of success. In April, he tweeted: "I’ve had great “ratings” my whole life, there’s nothing unusual about that for me. The White House News Conference ratings are “through the roof”(Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale , @nytimes) but I don’t care about that. I care about going around the Fake News to the PEOPLE!"

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-blames-media-dnc-tops-202700348.html

I did not watch either convention. I was streaming Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen content from Spotify and you tube.

ADVERTISEMENT