ADVERTISEMENT

Should IU leave the B1G?

B_Town_Buford

Benchwarmer
Dec 23, 2020
Fellow Hoosiers

During football season, there were fans who suggested that IU leave the B1G after getting screwed out of the championship game in favor of O$U. Just wondering if now might be a good time to maybe look at joining the MAC, Horizon or Summit league. Just think about it. Maybe the best chance to return to glory is earning the auto-bid from one of these smaller conferences. Pretty sure we could be top dog there and return to the Big Dance.

Keep the faith, this will work out. In the meantime, I've dusted off some VHS tapes and have the '87 season on continuous loop...it's helpful.

Fellow Hoosiers

During football season, there were fans who suggested that IU leave the B1G after getting screwed out of the championship game in favor of O$U. Just wondering if now might be a good time to maybe look at joining the MAC, Horizon or Summit league. Just think about it. Maybe the best chance to return to glory is earning the auto-bid from one of these smaller conferences. Pretty sure we could be top dog there and return to the Big Dance.

Keep the faith, this will work out. In the meantime, I've dusted off some VHS tapes and have the '87 season on continuous loop...it's helpful.
It just may be. Tell you what, why don't you leave here and go frequent one of their boards for the next year or two and then report your findings back and we'll take it up from there?

$$$ is the big issue! No way they join a lesser conference like the MAC! Maybe a conference like the ACC would be a better suitor!? Or, they could become an Independent, which wouldnt be a bad idea since IU has a good following in alot of areas!

Fellow Hoosiers

What's your favorite go to meal when you're watching those VHS tapes?

IU should leave the Big Ten for football, yes.

Having a decent season every 27.5 years or so doesn't change the average.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
What's your favorite go to meal when you're watching those VHS tapes?

146136957_c9caff5161_b.jpg

Fellow Hoosiers

Everyone knows you're a UK (or PU fan) here to troll. That was a particularly weak effort.

Fellow Hoosiers

Who's in charge of this board? It's being taken over by the clinically ignorant.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
It is exactly the board the mods have allowed to happen.

You probably wont answer this (again) but why did Dakich have to scold and spank you for your behavior? Do you not wish to defend or explain yourself after he called you a jackass on the radio? Or was it deserved and you finally took your medicine like a good boy per your silence.

You probably wont answer this (again) but why did Dakich have to scold and spank you for your behavior? Do you not wish to defend or explain yourself after he called you a jackass on the radio? Or was it deserved and you finally took your medicine like a good boy per your silence.

You will need to ask the PUers about that. i have no idea.

Miss your meltdowns on chat though.

Moooooooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: Radio Zero
not at all. The original poster is an unmitigated asshole.... I don't understand why so many people fell for his BS and responded. Sorry if it looked like I was defending him. I never respond to any of his posts because he's obviously the biggest tool on these boards...

Morning Pele!

Been meaning to ask you why you have a photo of waffles topped with feces as your avatar.
Gross!

-The Buford

ADVERTISEMENT