ADVERTISEMENT

Should Biden cancel the debates?

For anyone worried about Biden in the debates.,, wait until you see the Trump interview with Axios. I’m actually surprised he could pass the person, man, woman, camera, tv test. You can tell the guy interviewing him cannot believe some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. In some cases I can’t tell if he’s lying or stupid.

I doubt it. My vote for him is pretty locked in. If a giant wart did appear, however, I would own up to the fact that I was voting for him despite the wart, rather than pretend it doesn't exist, as you are doing.

When did I say a wart doesn’t exist? Trump has many warts. I’ll take most of his policies over Bernie Sanders’ policies.

Biden wins and I’ll finally retired from public practice, sell my firm and go to work for a client. He’s had an office waiting for me for the last five years.

I don’t want to get my ass ate out next tax season dealing with Bernie Sanders tax rates.

Trump said “I wish you well” to a human sex tracker and rapists. There are also stories of Trump raping an underage girl if you want to take the Biden caressing route.

Why not argue more against Trump based on this knowledge?

If Trump’s knowledge is so poor, Biden should show up and destroy him in debates.

When did I say a wart doesn’t exist? Trump has many warts. I’ll take most of his policies over Bernie Sanders’ policies.

Biden wins and I’ll finally retired from public practice, sell my firm and go to work for a client. He’s had an office waiting for me for the last five years.

I don’t want to get my ass ate out next tax season dealing with Bernie Sanders tax rates.
Every time you question Biden's cognitive ability, you are covering for Trump, because only idiots think that's a valid critique. Everyone with four brain cells or more knows that Trump is way more cognitively questionable than Biden. Speak to that, instead of deflecting. Otherwise, you're just playing defense for Trump.

Reactions: Cortez88
Every time you question Biden's cognitive ability, you are covering for Trump, because only idiots think that's a valid critique. Everyone with four brain cells or more knows that Trump is way more cognitively questionable than Biden. Speak to that, instead of deflecting. Otherwise, you're just playing defense for Trump.

biden reminds me of Ellen burstyn in requiem for a dream

You mean the Covid-19 taxes don't you? We will have to pay for all of these handouts and it will start soon no matter whose the president.

He should because I don’t think he has anything to gain. I guess I just fear he may fvck it up & open the door for the Donald. I can’t handle another 4 years of that idiot...
But you'll take the another idiot for 4 years?

i had no idea Bernie was still running, or that Biden had adopted his Medicare for all stance.

God knows we don't need that right now.

and i have no doubt that if Biden wins, you'll quit your shop the next day.

and don't let the fact that Biden is way right of Nixon and all other Pubs pre Reagan for the last hundred yrs on economically policy influence you.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark

There’s one thing I am sure of. You know Biden has lost it. You don’t care.

For anyone worried about Biden in the debates.,, wait until you see the Trump interview with Axios. I’m actually surprised he could pass the person, man, woman, camera, tv test. You can tell the guy interviewing him cannot believe some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. In some cases I can’t tell if he’s lying or stupid.

The word you're looking for is "and".

Trump is apparently seeking a fourth debate. In politics, the candidate asking for more debates is losing. And it’s seldom that the candidate asking for more is the incumbent.

Off topic, but does anyone here know who John Thune is? Did you know he’s a Republican? The POTUS didn’t.

Trump is apparently seeking a fourth debate. In politics, the candidate asking for more debates is losing. And it’s seldom that the candidate asking for more is the incumbent.

Off topic, but does anyone here know who John Thune is? Did you know he’s a Republican? The POTUS didn’t.

Maybe it's because he knows he'll win the debates. Or at least he's confident. And the Rasmussen and the Hill polls from yesterday both show a 3 point race which is right where Trump needs to be to make it a toss-up in the EC. Both polls had Biden +6-7 a week ago. It's close.

I am truly speechless that the Trump supporters question Biden’s cognitive abilities while completing glossing over Trump’s very real problems. This is a funny supercut.

If either Trump or Biden drop out and are replaced by Jorgensen it will be a great win for America. End the Republican and Democratic suppression of American people. Let her speak and vote gold

ADVERTISEMENT