ADVERTISEMENT

Should Biden cancel the debates?

It’s very simple the left and Biden’s camp are scared to death of debates. Media is going to work overtime to give him numerous excuses to get out of the debates. What a sick POS and all those hiding him.

Love or hate trump, he’s not a coward to get out there and debate.

Love or hate trump, he’s not a coward to get out there and debate.
This is true, he is not the strongest debater but good lord he would wipe the floor with Biden. The American people need to see Biden in action to be able to compare the two. This alone has to have most Dem's (obviously not the one's on this board) scared, there should be no way a fence rider should ever vote for Biden. It almost comes down to voting for the "Devil you know or the devil you don't know".

Debates are an impt part of the election process. Kids are going to school. Restaurants are open. Sports are being played. There's not a single reason for biden to back out. he's been in govt for 50 years. he should be chomping at the bit to debate trump. the pandemic is raging. the economy is in the shitter. there's double digit scandals, if not triple digit. biden should wipe the floor with trump. if he opts out it'll do nothing but raise suspicions about his mental deficiencies and imo make this race a hell of a lot closer than it ought to be.

Debates are an impt part of the election process. Kids are going to school. Restaurants are open. Sports are being played. There's not a single reason for biden to back out. he's been in govt for 50 years. he should be chomping at the bit to debate trump. the pandemic is raging. the economy is in the shitter. there's double digit scandals, if not triple digit. biden should wipe the floor with trump. if he opts out it'll do nothing but raise suspicions about his mental deficiencies and imo make this race a hell of a lot closer than it ought to be.

Biden will not be the next president no matter who wins the election.

Maybe. But Biden could say that we need to get poor kids to be as "bright and talented as white kids". Oh yeah, he did say that.
Vice President Biden misspoke, relalized it immediately, and corrected himself in the very next sentence (which you won't see on Fox news). It is a point that he has often made, that all children deserve a fair shot, and children born into lower-income circumstances are just as smart as those who are born to wealthy parents.

Meanwhile, has DJT ever corrected any of his remarks, other than
1) simply denying that he said them, when we have the video of him saying it;
or
2) realizing that it didn't play well, so he then spins it off as "sarcasm",

Vice President Biden misspoke, relalized it immediately, and corrected himself in the very next sentence (which you won't see on Fox news). It is a point that he has often made, that all children deserve a fair shot, and children born into lower-income circumstances are just as smart as those who are born to wealthy parents.

Meanwhile, has DJT ever corrected any of his remarks, other than
1) simply denying that he said them, when we have the video of him saying it;
or
2) realizing that it didn't play well, so he then spins it off as "sarcasm",
They both suck.

It's actually not hard to see Trump whining about Biden and the moderators treating him 'very unfairly' and backing out of a third debate himself.

He won't but when was the last time a Republican moderated one of the three debates?

It's actually not hard to see Trump whining about Biden and the moderators treating him 'very unfairly' and backing out of a third debate himself.
The Trump campaign has already asked that they be allowed to name moderators.

Four more years of Putin?

just because you want it to be true, doesn’t make it true

4 years of constant investigation into the matter, millions of dollars spent, hearings, depositions, all that crap and......nothing really

find something else

4 years of constant investigation into the matter, millions of dollars spent, hearings, depositions, all that crap and......nothing really
how many indictments, how many jail terms, how many dozens of members of the administration fired, forced to resign, or quit in a stinky haze?

If it was a witch hunt, it certainly cleaned out more of them than we've seen since the Wizard of Oz.

how many indictments, how many jail terms, how many dozens of members of the administration fired, forced to resign, or quit in a stinky haze?

If it was a witch hunt, it certainly cleaned out more of them than we've seen since the Wizard of Oz.

yet trumpy remains

He won't but when was the last time a Republican moderated one of the three debates?
Blood coming out of her... whatever...
I realized I was wrong to reference the Trump comment about Megyn Kelly, since she was a primary debate moderator. However, Chris Wallace moderated the third Presidential debate in 2016. Of course, he's turned on Trump since then...

I realized I was wrong to reference the Trump comment about Megyn Kelly, since she was a primary debate moderator. However, Chris Wallace moderated the third Presidential debate in 2016. Of course, he's turned on Trump since then...

Wallace is a registered Democrat.

This is very easily found. Fox News has hosted at least one of the presidential and vice presidential debates in each of the last presidential voting cycles.

all you total and complete idiots need to focus less on policy and vision and motive, and more on who is the more corrupt idiot, between two beyond belief corrupt idiot leaders, of two factions of the same totally corrupt party, both factions governed by packs of totally immoral corrupt thieves, and reigning over legions of complete moronic idiots looking for guidance..

and who doesn't want to see Moe debate Curly Joe, to see who is best suited to lead a nation with thousands of nuclear weapons that can be pinpointed at the push of a button, in the middle of a pandemic, on the brink of economic catastrophe for millions, while the 0.001% puppeteers try and count their money that literally is way beyond their ability to even count..

it's must see viewing.

idiocracy.jpg

This is very easily found. Fox News has hosted at least one of the presidential and vice presidential debates in each of the last presidential voting cycles.

So the answer is that all Presidential debates have been moderated by a Democrat for at least decades. That's what I thought.

So the answer is that all Presidential debates have been moderated by a Democrat for at least decades. That's what I thought.
Lester Holt, Martha Radditz, Anderson Cooper, and Chris Wallace moderated the 2016 debates. Can you cite an example of how any of them treated HRC better than they did Trump?

I'd assume he wants Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson and Coulter; or the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as I like to call them
Coulter has renounced Trump. How's that for losing support?

I suspect the Trump campaign will be lobbying for the OANN crowd.

Reactions: glmiu11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT