ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting

Yeah green has no basketball IQ period. If I were his teammate he would drive me nuts playing on the court with him.

Reactions: BigMobe
He’s not even thet great of a shooter...he’s good at dribbling too much and driving into the paint with nowhere to go as well as the random 35 footer in transition for no reason

Green is the only guard that can get a shot off when it’s late in the clock. He is the best shooter of all the guards. He is a bad passer for sure.

If you forced the IU Men’s and Women’s teams to play, and you weren’t allowed to shoot inside the lane, the Women would win.

Reactions: Hoosierific
Purdue is doubling Jackson-Davis, Brunk and Thompson every chance they get. So they haven't been able to score inside, plus the Refs haven't been calling inside fouls in our favor. So, our guards simply must drive to the basket (like Franklin just did) because they don't shoot well and that's the only way left for us to score.

Shooting is off the charts bad and Green, a senior, is absolutely killing them with mental errors. He can't be on the floor when every possession counts.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Purdue is doubling Jackson-Davis, Brunk and Thompson every chance they get. So they haven't been able to score inside, plus the Refs haven't been calling inside fouls in our favor. So, our guards simply must drive to the basket (like Franklin just did) because they don't shoot well and that's the only way left for us to score.

Somebody will call this a “good old fashioned defensive slugfest.”

That is a nice way to say that it is a dreadful offensive, cannot hit the broad side of a barn performance.

Reactions: IUgradman
Shooting is off the charts bad and Green, a senior, is absolutely killing them with mental errors. He can't be on the floor when every possession counts.

Didn’t you know?

Green already had his one good game for the month. He’s back into hibernation mode.

Guards handing the game to Purdue. No show Rob. No show Al. Pathetic DG. Forcing a freshman to do more than he is capable of doing. They are killing this team. Weak mentally.

Reactions: nafui1965
Guards handing the game to Purdue. No show Rob. No show Al. Pathetic DG. Forcing a freshman to do more than he is capable of doing. They are killing this team. Weak mentally.

More of the same with that. Our backcourt is horrific.

Rob 0 points 0 rebounds 0 assists at the half. I've assumed he is not completely healthy but they don't say one way or the other. So it looks like he is just calling it in. Beyond weak. Where is the heart? Where is the pride?

Not sure why anyone would be surprised they would play any other way than this on the road. This IS Indiana basketball away from Assembly Hall. Got another game identical to this coming up with Illinois, so no reason to sweat losses like this cause they are a given.

Rob 0 points 0 rebounds 0 assists at the half. I've assumed he is not completely healthy but they don't say one way or the other. So it looks like he is just calling it in. Beyond weak. Where is the heart? Where is the pride?

He isn’t healthy. You are correct. He’s mentally not healthy when it comes to basketball. The rest of him is fine.

Just two requests...

1. Can we please play our best lineup?
2. Can Archie learn and then teach how to defend a simple pick and roll for next year?

Brunk would probably get beat by Fitznet in a game of one on one. He is so awful defensively I totally understand why he didn't play at Butler.

No more effing around. Go heavy with six guys in the second half, but we won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT