ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting woes...

How about them shooting woes?

Oh, you mean the original point of this thread?

Ordy poisoned that discussion Thursday afternoon while everyone else was enjoying Thanksgiving with family. He then polished it off yesterday afternoon while blaming everyone else for what he does. Face it; IU won, PU lost, IU FB is doing well...so he is pissed. He did...well...what he does.

He will be banned at some point for the 63rd time but the damage is done...so many good posters driven away by this cancer.

Ordy poisoned that discussion Thursday afternoon while everyone else was enjoying Thanksgiving with family. He then polished it off yesterday afternoon while blaming everyone else for what he does. Face it; IU won, PU lost, IU FB is doing well...so he is pissed. He did...well...what he does.

He will be banned at some point for the 63rd time but the damage is done...so many good posters driven away by this cancer.
Back for another day of mindless stalking, I see. Stop ruining threads with your pretendinitis garbage and go troll somewhere else. Just leave. But you’ll offer a number, as we’ve all come to expect.

Back for another day of mindless stalking, I see. Stop ruining threads with your pretendinitis garbage and go troll somewhere else. Just leave. But you’ll offer a number, as we’ve all come to expect.

Do you have an alarm in your trailer that goes off whenever I post? Amazing speed and consistency.

I was talking about Ordy....now remember... you have claimed 6.798 times that you are definitely not Ordy or any of his many many oft-banned usernames. Yet you always reply sobbing to Ordy references. Strange.

Which is it big guy?

Nice work trashing this thread...on freaking Thanksgiving. Condolences on IU's W and PU's L, I disagree that PU is much better this year, has the best coach and has a better hoops culture, better facilities, better academics, better campus, better fans etc etc etc,,,but i understand your need so make those claims,

Oh, and I was asked to consolidate my record of your broken swear to not respond to me and not record each one.

So

This is 955, 956, 957, 958, 959 and 960 I am sure I missed some.

Do you have an alarm in your trailer that goes off whenever I post? Amazing speed and consistency.

I was talking about Ordy....now remember... you have claimed 6.798 times that you are definitely not Ordy or any of his many many oft-banned usernames. Yet you always reply sobbing to Ordy references. Strange.

Which is it big guy?

Nice work trashing this thread...on freaking Thanksgiving. Condolences on IU's W and PU's L, I disagree that PU is much better this year, has the best coach and has a better hoops culture, better facilities, better academics, better campus, better fans etc etc etc,,,but i understand your need so make those claims,

Oh, and I was asked to consolidate my record of your broken swear to not respond to me and not record each one.

So

This is 955, 956, 957, 958, 959 and 960 I am sure I missed some.
Just as I predicted, your stalking continues. Have you offered the proof of posts on the Purdue that you swore were deleted? Since we both know you’re lying, I’ll make sure to point that out frequently. Go troll elsewhere. You aren’t wanted here. Later. Mr. Pretendinitis.

So what? If you’re upset, go back to the Purdue board where you’re known to post often and take it up with that poster. I’m sure he’s not the only poster there who’s taken issue with Coach Allen. Are these the deleted posts you claimed to have observed? How did you learn of their deletion? And how were you able to get deleted posts? Looks like you just tripped over yourself in trying to make something up. Why is this an issue for you?

Is this another symptom of your pretendinitis?

Reactions: Lucy01
So what? If you’re upset, go back to the Purdue board where you’re known to post often and take it up with that poster. I’m sure he’s not the only poster there who’s taken issue with Coach Allen. Are these the deleted posts you claimed to have observed? How did you learn of their deletion? Why is that an issue for you?

Is this another symptom of your pretendinitis?

I am taking it up with "that" poster.

961, 962, 963, 964

I am taking it up with "that" poster.

961, 962, 963, 964
Then do that and stop polluting this board. Please link your posts to that poster so that we know you’ve stopped lying. And you never answered how you were able to recover deleted posts from the Purdue board. If you can’t, it’s proof positive that you’re a liar. But I’m sure you’ll be able to, so no worries. Please do this immediately and don’t make any excuses as to why you can’t. I’ll keep checking.

Then do that and stop polluting this board. Please link your posts to that poster so that we know you’ve stopped lying. And you never answered how you were able to recover deleted posts from the Purdue board. If you can’t, it’s proof positive that you’re a liar. But I’m sure you’ll be able to, so no worries. Please do this immediately and don’t make any excuses as to why you can’t. I’ll keep checking.

Ummmm Ordy...I never said I "recovered it". I said I noticed you ran over there and took it down after I called it out here:

Mason Miller decision Monday | TheHoosier.com (rivals.com)

See Ace, this decision of yours to break your swear to never ever ever ever ever respond to me again (964 responses ago) hasn't worked so well for you and it could get a lot more embarrassing for you.

I will leave that call in your shaking hands.

And as soon as someone tried to get it back on track, you made it all about Ordy and drug it back into the gutter. You are as bad as he is. You actually help him, by incessantly responding to him. Do you understand that?

This is not the birnk vs courtsense board. Stop helping him wreck every thread.

Ummmm Ordy...I never said I "recovered it". I said I noticed you ran over there and took it down after I called it out here:

Mason Miller decision Monday | TheHoosier.com (rivals.com)

See Ace, this decision of yours to break your swear to never ever ever ever ever respond to me again (964 responses ago) hasn't worked so well for you and it could get a lot more embarrassing for you.

I will leave that call in your shaking hands.
I did no such thing, since I didn’t know anything about it. But if I took it down, why did you display a post from someone else? Your stupid lie has fallen apart. Why not just admit you made it up and I’ll let you off the hook. It will be highly embarrassing if I continue to point out what you’ve now been shown as a lie by you. Care to continue or do you want to keep shooting yourself in the foot? Ace!

And as soon as someone tried to get it back on track, you made it all about Ordy and drug it back into the gutter. You are as bad as he is. You actually help him, by incessantly responding to him. Do you understand that?

I have no idea what this dude is doing. Is he this way with other people?

I did no such thing, since I didn’t know anything about it. But if I took it down, why did you display a post from someone else? Your stupid lie has fallen apart. Why not just admit you made it up and I’ll let you off the hook. It will be highly embarrassing if I continue to point out what you’ve now been shown as a lie by you. Care to continue or do you want to keep shooting yourself in the foot? Ace!

961, 962 963

Ordy needs no help in trashing threads...it what he has done for years under dozens of user names. I it was already in the gutter, I simply answered the question posed...what happened to the thread?

Ordy needs no help in trashing threads...it what he has done for years under dozens of user names. I it was already in the gutter, I simply answered the question posed...what happened to the thread?
You're as pathologically obsessed with him as he is with trolling. You absolutely do help him, by giving him another post to respond to. You want to act blameless, but you are just as bad at dissembling as he is. You guys should just get a f-ing apartment together. I won't respond to either of you again. You might be the same person. It's a lot easier to troll a board with a willing foil.

You're as pathologically obsessed with him as he is with trolling. You absolutely do help him, by giving him another post to respond to. You want to act blameless, but you are just as bad at dissembling as he is. You guys should just get a f-ing apartment together. I won't respond to either of you again. You might be the same person. It's a lot easier to troll a board with a willing foil.

Nope. I only respond once the thread is trash. That has never changed in 25 years.

With me, you get what you give. Consistent to a fault.

Hopefully you keep your promise better than he has.

Just stop. Walk away. Really. Nothing to prove and only way to kill some cancers is to starve them.

I did that last season after the entire board was trashed and will do so again if the mods won't stop it. There are other boards out there with solid IU chat and no ordyshit but still would like to see this one work.

link?
The second you linked bogus posts from another poster that you claimed were deleted, your bs lie fell apart. You will take this as criticism while I mean it as a compliment, but you’re apparently not smart enough to be a good liar. So you have that going for you. Now, go away, troll.

The second you linked bogus posts from another poster that you claimed were deleted, your bs lie fell apart. You will take this as criticism while I mean it as a compliment, but you’re apparently not smart enough to be a good liar. So you have that going for you. Now, go away, troll.

lol nice try Ace. Those were links to just a few live posts of yours under just one of your names. The one you took down I can't link because...well...you took it down and we understand why. I mean...it was one thing to claim that CTA would fail but even more embarrassing when you said he was headed back to Ben Davis with his tail between his legs.

Now, your failed deflection here brings us back to you providing a link to where I lied. I am very careful with my posts...I don't lie.

Pony up Ace... waiting.

I did that last season after the entire board was trashed and will do so again if the mods won't stop it. There are other boards out there with solid IU chat and no ordyshit but still would like to see this one work.
Please go!

lol nice try Ace. Those were links to just a few live posts of yours under just one of your names. The one you took down I can't link because...well...you took it down and we understand why. I mean...it was one thing to claim that CTA would fail but even more embarrassing when you said he was headed back to Ben Davis with his tail between his legs.

Now, your failed deflection here brings us back to you providing a link to where I lied. I am very careful with my posts...I don't lie.

Pony up Ace... waiting.
Now you’re stacking more lies on top of the earlier ones because it blew up on you. Your hysterical claim is that I posted 11 months ago on a Purdue board under another name about Tom Allen and, after you started stalking me on the IU basketball board, I went all the way back to that time, found a football post I didn’t make, and deleted it. Just that one post, and none others, all under this super secret alternate identity? And instead of deleting them all, which could have been easily done, I just deleted one. Oh, and I’ve asked you repeatedly to provide proof of that deletion, you repeatedly swore you would, and you keep failing to do so. Yet another obvious lie from you.

Dude, this proves you got nothing, but that you’re so desperate for relevance that you’ll lie about anything. As for a link, every post you’ve made in your deranged pursuit of me is a lie. Youre truly unhinged. Another sign of your massive pretendinitis and the sort of internet paranoia that comes from a small and sheltered life. Definitely shows us why you know so little about IU, so that mystery is solved. This hasn’t turned out well for you at all.

Tripling down on the lunacy? Make a dishonest claim, fail repeatedly to prove it even though you promised on multiple occasions to do so, then trot out more lies.

This didn’t turn out well for you at all. Your pretendinitis is advancing at an alarming rate. Sad that it’s left you so ravaged and unhinged.

True but watching other games I am not seeing as much as in the first 12 minutes tonight. Freshman look better than AL and Franklin....
Al scores when we have a comfortable lead or at the end of a game that has been decided. He is a third option at best when he is in the game. That won't change this year. Franklin may not be a star but jt is early in his career. He has one game winning shot already.

Honestly a recommendation of ignoring that miserable bitch should be pinned to the top of this forum.
It would seem there is a way for admins to see how many people ignore a poster. After a poster hits a certain limit, they should be banned automatically. Pinning the names is a good idea in the meantime. They will stop when nobody responds to them.

Is the strategy to make the free board unbearable to get people to subscribe? If so, it is a bad strategy. I'm not paying for a service when nobody cares about the free version that fans of other programs can visit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT