ADVERTISEMENT

Shaheen to win in NH.

Udall goes down in Colorado

Pubs are +4 as of now. Virginia getting tight fast, Louisiana going to December.

Fairfax County

is where most of the votes are still out. Going to go to Warner.

Similar story in NC.

I'm not surprised by a Udall loss in CO, but haven't seen it called yet. Who called it?

Big story is going to be this tight race in Iowa. Didn't I say that race would be one to watch? Yes, yes I did.
laugh.r191677.gif

Everyone is calling Colorado now, after Fox called it

+5 in the senate for GOP as of now.

Yep. And CNN finally did it.

Not going to finish +5, but the suburbs didn't come out for Udall, and that killed him.

This was expected. Still disappointing for Dems, because it was one of those states we could hold out hope on, but it was expected.

goat

Warner has pulled out in front

Still a dead heat but he's picking up the late votes.

NH is interesting right now

Shaheed in front by 2000 votes, but a statistical dead heat that has gotten tighter since they called it. Not saying that Brown will pull it out, but I do wonder which votes are being held back.

Crist lost in Florida. Has there ever been a less principled . . .

politician in recent history? He's changed his position on every major issue and switched his party when it became necessary to stay in politics. His opponent might not be the greatest Governor in the country, but at least he's not a total fake.

According to FOX Brown has pulled ahead

By 1500. Still calling it for Shaheen, but this reminds me of Florida in 2000

Looks like I got one wrong

I said Perdue might hit 50%, but my official prediction was runoff. CNN is calling Perdue 50+. (I had him at 49.7.)

This is not a huge loss for the Dems, but it takes away what small chance they had at hoping for a runoff to be determinitive for the Senate.

Walker wins reelection in Wisconsin.

Keeps him viable as a Presidential candidate.

Hagan needs 60% of the last 10% in NC

with 90% of the vote in she is down by 52k votes.

This post was edited on 11/4 10:43 PM by DougS

It's going to be a nail-biter.

With where the votes are from, and whatnot. If there is a recount state, this might be it. Along with perhaps Iowa.

Dems hopes for holding the Senate are just about over. But the GOP is not going to get that 54 or 55 some were hoping.

Hagan looks to be in trouble

Till is is widening the gap to almost 54k votes with 9% left to count

This post was edited on 11/4 10:48 PM by DougS

I happened to catch Perdue on the radio yesterday.

He was very impressive. Got to keep an eye on that guy.

Fox is quick on the trigger tonight....

...thought they'd learn their lesson.

I wasn't banking the Dems chances (which were almost zero anyway) on Orman, but if Roberts wins, that certainly is a bad sign.

I still say you need to pay attention to Iowa. That is going to be much closer than you think.

I'm not counting on Iowa

Would love to get them. Hope we don't need them.

Iowa won't be as close as you think.

I say Ernst by 4 percent. However, I'm going to bed - I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow morning.

Hagan fell apart at the end...

...but I don't think she blew it as much as the GOP hoped. But there is no doubt that every version of the math that ends in a Dem-controlled Senate includes her winning.

94% in and she's not closing

She needs 66% of what's left.

GA to Perdue without a runoff.

NC may put them over the top.

Ricky/Megan, etc.

OTF reference!

Yeah, this is a surprise to me. Only race I got wrong so far (sort of? I predicted a Perdue win, but didn't think he'd get 50%).

But it doesn't change the final math, because he would have won a runoff anyway.

It's over

Republicans handily take the Senate.

And a clean sweep for Republicans in Ohio, by a landslide.

Yeah, I'd guess 53/54 Republican seats at this point

Pretty good night for them. Will make it kinda tough for Dems to flip the Senate back in 2016.

96% in and she needs 71% of the last 4%

A big hill to climb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT