ADVERTISEMENT

Seven Games Left

SixthFlagComing

Freshman
Dec 15, 2012
The difficult part about following this year's group is that it wouldn't surprise me if they go 5-2 the rest of the way and it wouldn't surprise me if they go 2-5 the rest of the way.

Sometimes this group looks like they care. When they care, they can beat anyone. Sometimes this group looks totally disinterested. When that's the case, they get stomped.

It's officially crunch time for the season. Let's hope they're interested and engaged.

Go Hoosiers!!!

The difficult part about following this year's group is that it wouldn't surprise me if they go 5-2 the rest of the way and it wouldn't surprise me if they go 2-5 the rest of the way.

Sometimes this group looks like they care. When they care, they can beat anyone. Sometimes this group looks totally disinterested. When that's the case, they get stomped.

It's officially crunch time for the season. Let's hope they're interested and engaged.

Go Hoosiers!!!
yesterday's game is a microcosm of the entire season. Galloway hits a 3. Suddenly he's a threat outside, His man has to play him honest, making post entry pass easier. Rob hits a huge 3. AF calmly hits the winner. When our guards play like B1G level talent, we're a top 25 team. When our guards plan like sub par talent...we're an NIT team. Trace and Race will produce each game. It all comes down to our guard play. It has for every game. The rest of the season, and possibly CAM's future, is on them. Trace and Race can only do so much each game.

Go Hoosiers!!!
only been stomped 1 time this season so i guess they are always engaged

only been stomped 1 time this season so i guess they are always engaged
Plus, all the freshmen (Galloway, Leal, Lander and Geronimo) are experienced enough that they are contributing significantly now,

Those four played a total of 57 minutes against Iowa and had 19 of our 67 points. In fact, no non-freshmen came off the bench against Iowa.

Plus, all the freshmen (Galloway, Leal, Lander and Geronimo) are experienced enough that they are contributing significantly now,

Those four played a total of 57 minutes against Iowa and had 19 of our 67 points. In fact, no non-freshmen came off the bench against Iowa.

Only freshmen were available in the Iowa game.

Have to add too this team had leads late vs ILL twice, at FSU and at Wisky.

And yes. Agree. They can win any game by 15 or lose by 15 and neither would surprise me.

Curious as to what Galloway has done to think he’s contributing “significantly”? He finally took a wide open shot against Iowa. Yes, it was a huge basket and I was thrilled he actually pulled the trigger.

He is not a great shooter he knows that but he has lots of other skill.

ADVERTISEMENT