ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Davis says it's Porter Moser

Nova reached out to higher end donors about money this week, become clear it isn't doable since..

All of this Matta / Holtmann stuff has been garbage. This has been going on this whole week, IU is gonna come away with best possible scenario. Id take him over Stevens IMO.
You're clearly another troll. And undoubtedly have zero knowledge here.

However Jay Wright would be a homerun hire.

Jay Wright *would* be a home run hire, yes, which is why we’re paying attention to his posts. He’s clearly connected at Villanova.

Don’t understand you accusing him of trolling.
Wright would be great. But it might be wishful thinking to say this poster is “clearly connected”. What’s so clear about it?

Reactions: DiscoBriscoe
Yes, I did. All 3 of them, which are his first 3 ever. They don’t indicate that he is CLEARLY connected. Dude.
First of all, DON’T call me “dude.” It sounds terrible.

Secondly, there’s a big difference between staring with open maw at a screen and actually reading in order to compass meaning. If you didn’t pick up on the distinction during your course on Grammar and Literature for Pre-High School Remedial English in middle school, then it’s too late for me to be of any help.

Third, his WIFE. You don’t think they TALK?

Reactions: UncleMark
Paying "$10 million to get rid of Archie," (not exactly accurate, but OK) and hiring the new coach are two different events. Even if Moser is hired, I doubt that this was known at the time Archie was let go.
Yea ok love to play you in poker dude

Secondly, there’s a big difference between staring with open maw at a screen and actually reading in order to compass meaning. If you didn’t pick up on the distinction during your course on Grammar and Literature for Pre-High School Remedial English in middle school, then it’s too late for me to be of any help.

Done with you. You can’t fix stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: Radio Zero

my wife

Reactions: Lucy01
After today's Womens game.... Teri Moren's name has entered the competition.

(just teasing) BTW..... GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!!!!!! Great WIN!!!!!!!
Brilliant win. We shot FTs poorly and they hit 3s. But we played with great toughness.
Our offense is just what we wish the men could do. Each offensive possession was full sprint down the floor

Reactions: Tscurlo
I’m hearing a name more and more each day.

Dayton coach Anthony Grant since he has ties to the NBA and former P5 coach

He said his wife has family involved there. What more do you need?
His former neighbor went through a check out line at Kroger where the bagger said his cousin works at a car wash where all of this was verified. Same sources as ordy.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the "Home Run Hire" ship has sailed. If Dolson had a home run hire, he'd have announced it already. I suspect he's been reduced to looking for guys that can bunt & keep it on the field, since no one wants to deal with the level of delusion that exists in Btown.

I would imagine the guy that coughed up the $10+ Million feels like he's been scammed, since Dolson still has no idea, who's going to take the job. You may get Crean 2.0. Good Luck, the world is watching with amusement.

Rumblings out of West Laffy are that Brohm is in talks with TX to replace Shaka. Most think he is just angling for an extention and pay raise.

Reactions: Passive Aggressive
At this point I just hope that the behind the scenes work correlates to a sound hiring plan. The coaches spoken about on the rumor mill have been short lived. Just doesn’t appear to be any rumors that have legs.

If I were Dolson, I’d probably tell the lot of you to just pick your own damn coach. Everybody was mad because TC played too much offense and didn’t bother with defense. A mere four years later and everyone is pissy about the fact that 55 points per game isn’t adequate.
Well, 55 points is NOT adequate if you are giving up 64.

ADVERTISEMENT