ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Davis says it's Porter Moser

Don’t feel like searching, how many 3s did Loyala make this year? How many do they take?

What are Moser’s strength’s? I’d like to think Dolson has done the due diligence to know whether he brings something better than AM. Personally enjoyed AM from a defensive standpoint but not offensively!

What are Moser’s strength’s? I’d like to think Dolson has done the due diligence to know whether he brings something better than AM. Personally enjoyed AM from a defensive standpoint but not offensively!
If I were Dolson, I’d probably tell the lot of you to just pick your own damn coach. Everybody was mad because TC played too much offense and didn’t bother with defense. A mere four years later and everyone is pissy about the fact that 55 points per game isn’t adequate.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Porter Moser as a home run hire? Goodness...

I wouldn't consider Moser a home run. Not very many home runs were out there. (Stevens, Beard, Bennett) Fair to say we likely missed on those. Moser would be a solid single. Might lead to something. Could get left on base. Have to wait and see.

Reactions: hoosier48
If I were Dolson, I’d probably tell the lot of you to just pick your own damn coach. Everybody was mad because TC played too much offense and didn’t bother with defense. A mere four years later and everyone is pissy about the fact that 55 points per game isn’t adequate.

I don’t care how many points we score, as long as it’s usually more than our opponents do.

The absolute KEY is winning in year 1.....if Porter can bring some players maybe it’s ok. You absolutely can’t take a dump in year 1.

Of all the coaches that have been talked about as possibilities...I’d have Moser probably last on my list. And he’s probably the only one I’d actually be “upset” about.

Before the Final Four run, his resume was horrible. He wasn’t good at three different schools.

And on top of it, his teams play a boring, slow style. They’re usually good defensively, average offensively.

We just fired a better coach than Moser at coaching that style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT