ADVERTISEMENT

Sessions' and Sanders' abominable bastardization of St. Paul

That's not accurate. Any minor that remains in government custody must be housed in a facility that meets certain standards, but there is no stipulation that they cannot be in the same facility as their parents. A family detention center that meets these standards would still be allowed under the Settlement.
That is technically correct but the facility must be "...licensed by a child welfare entity and separated from unrelated adults and delinquent offenders...." Therefore if the facility has one unrelated adult, you can't put illegal alien kids into it.

ICE catches a family who have come into the country illegally. They have three choices:
1. Let 'em go aka Open Borders.
2. Schedule a hearing then let 'em go aka Catch and Release.
3. Put the parents in detention centers and the kids in foster care or child detention centers aka Tearing Families Apart.

So which do you prefer?
You forgot #4, Put the parents in a detention center and put the the kids in the same detention center, making sure that center meets the high standards for child care. Apparently that's what we will do starting tomorrow, though it was somehow impossible and illegal yesterday.

Trumptards like #5, "See iff'n they white or iff'n they ain't, den see iff'n they like Jesis or iffn't they don't. De non-white non-Jesis folks, tell 'em to git in their cages! Merika!"

There has never been a shittier time to be a Republican, like me, than right now. This buffoon cannot go soon enough.

Last edited:
You forgot #4, Put the parents in a detention center and put the the kids in the same detention center, making sure that center meets the high standards for child care. Apparently that's what we will do starting tomorrow, though it was somehow impossible and illegal yesterday.

Trumptards like #5, "See iff'n they white or iff'n they ain't, den see iff'n they like Jesis or iffn't they don't. De non-white non-Jesis folks, tell 'em to git in their cages! Merika!"

There has never been a shittier time to be a Republican, like me, than right now. This buffoon cannot go soon enough.

I think you’re way outta line here. What you’re saying is their #5 is actually their #1.

Reactions: outside shooter

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT