ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Tiger Woods Fan Says "Hold My Beer"

I don't know if drivers have just gotten used to emptier roads and driving faster, but man, as traffic is rebuilding back up, I'm seeing more aholes driving balls out and weaving in and out of traffic than I ever remember before. I dread driving on the interstate now during rush hour and find myself constantly checking for streaking cars coming up on me in the rearview mirror and just trying to get the hell out of their way. Anyone else feel like they're noticing that?

Last edited:
I don't know if drivers have just gotten used to emptier roads and driving faster, but man, as traffice is rebuilding back up, I'm seeing more aholes driving balls out and weaving in and out of traffic than I ever remember before. I dread driving on the interstate now during rush hour and find myself constantly checking for streaking cars coming up on me in the rearview mirror and just trying to get the hell out of their way. Anyone else feel like they're noticing that?
It's bad here. No shortage of aholes.

Reactions: kkott and 76-1
I'm getting into the habit of turning on my flashers when coming to a stop or a quick slow down. It seems to gain more attention than brake lights.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't know if drivers have just gotten used to emptier roads and driving faster, but man, as traffice is rebuilding back up, I'm seeing more aholes driving balls out and weaving in and out of traffic than I ever remember before. I dread driving on the interstate now during rush hour and find myself constantly checking for streaking cars coming up on me in the rearview mirror and just trying to get the hell out of their way. Anyone else feel like they're noticing that?
so true. it's insane and infuriating. i desperately want to ram them

so true. it's insane and infuriating. i desperately want to ram them
I don't think you've got the balls, p*ssy!

yzfUsufyfqBBwdDnh_KbDOnH-j5I1dg3HB4OK9u5tEsmYadgSrxEUbXatkAzYeJShp8GUzMI9JhEctQ-UWkuXVLi0bB33hH2E1zB_Tv7lU4ry2NxetIwg8ofau6ZMErumi0EXTWpwxx4gnGNsgqVJwmt2QhUvpZfYK8

4ZfgxU9.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT