ADVERTISEMENT

Senseless

Just flipped thru the local TV news stations and nothing but crickets... Several other shootings reported on but nothing about this tragedy...

Indianapolis is seeing what seems to be an average of at least one murder every other night over the past 8 and a half months... (That's my impression, not an accurate stat...)

The area this poor family was in has become extremely dangerous after dark (which they probably weren't aware of)...
It made CNN.

"Gibs me dat"!!
WTF?

Can't understand your indictment of our entire country (no soul), when the perpetrators of these criminal acts are a small, easily predicted subset of society.
We need more prisons....lots more prisons..predators need to be removed from our streets.
WTF x2?

They don't even have suspects, and you are saying the perps are "a small, easily predicted subset of society?" What subset?

WTF?

WTF x2?

They don't even have suspects, and you are saying the perps are "a small, easily predicted subset of society?" What subset?
The subset walking around 30th and High School Road in groups at 1:30 am carrying guns and robbing/murdering innocent people.
I think even you could understand this one.

Reactions: Lucy01
It’s a high crime rate, poor area. Pretty simple. Want to take me up on my offer to prove there’s nothing to worry about? I’ll spot you $50 so you have something to give your muggers...
That's not really an answer. I believe you about the poverty and crime but I was really asking for an explanation for Mas' strange posts above.

That's not really an answer. I believe you about the poverty and crime but I was really asking for an explanation for Mas' strange posts above.
It is not the best area by any means, but there are several others that would concern me more. That being said, it is not a place that I would like to be at 1:30am. Of course, there are a couple of posters here that will just tell me that I am a racists POS for thinking that way, and that these types of areas are just swell.

It is not the best area by any means, but there are several others that would concern me more. That being said, it is not a place that I would like to be at 1:30am. Of course, there are a couple of posters here that will just tell me that I am a racists POS for thinking that way, and that these types of areas are just swell.
its sad places exist in this country that people don't feel safe in at night. greatest country in the world though

No one here would call you a racist for saying a bad neighborhood is a bad neighborhood. But, again, I'm not curious about people thinking this is a bad neighborhood. I'm curious about Mas' claim that the criminals are an "easily predicted subset of society" that says things like "Gibs me dat!" Surely you can see why his posts above would raise some eyebrows.

Reactions: bawlmer
No one here would call you a racist for saying a bad neighborhood is a bad neighborhood. But, again, I'm not curious about people thinking this is a bad neighborhood. I'm curious about Mas' claim that the criminals are an "easily predicted subset of society" that says things like "Gibs me dat!" Surely you can see why his posts above would raise some eyebrows.

outside of a Big 10 / Crazy Eight / Mad Mushroom Cheesy Bread, not much good comes from being out that late

I was just replying to your question asking about the area. I tagged the wrong post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT