ADVERTISEMENT

seniors will be granted another year

What about programs with lots of seniors and lots of incoming freshmen? How many players can you realistically have in a program at once?

What about programs with lots of seniors and lots of incoming freshmen? How many players can you realistically have in a program at once?

Yeah the idea may have been floated but I think once they think through the logistics of it, it won't happen.

Too bad but life doesn't always work out the way you hope/plan. A lesson they can learn if nothing else.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: mk23 and bigmac76
If seniors are allowed to come back, I would think Michigan would be the team to beat next year.

If seniors are allowed to come back, I would think Michigan would be the team to beat next year.
Michigan would be very good. I think Iowa will be scary if Garza comes back and Bohannon is his normal self after his injury this year.

Michigan would be very good. I think Iowa will be scary if Garza comes back and Bohannon is his normal self after his injury this year.

Garza is a junior though, yes? Purdue and OSU should be better next year no matter what. Maryland should not. MSU is generally always good. Illinois is guaranteed to have talented guards. Indiana will be better unless Trayce leaves for some reason.

Aren't you the idiot who claimed to pay $2k for general admission tickets to the BTT?

Yeah, lots of credibility.
Besides the fact the idea is patently absurd, look at his screen name. The original Kurt was an idiot and a troll. If he's come back, he's probably still an idiot and a troll. If it's someone pretending to be him, then picking that name is a sign that he intends to be a troll.

Besides the fact the idea is patently absurd, look at his screen name. The original Kurt was an idiot and a troll. If he's come back, he's probably still an idiot and a troll. If it's someone pretending to be him, then picking that name is a sign that he intends to be a troll.
All true but I guess this was discussed on a Chicago sports radio show.

ADVERTISEMENT