seniors will be granted another year

chaboom

Junior
Mar 17, 2005
What about programs with lots of seniors and lots of incoming freshmen? How many players can you realistically have in a program at once?

ams66

Benchwarmer
Dec 30, 2016
What about programs with lots of seniors and lots of incoming freshmen? How many players can you realistically have in a program at once?
Yeah the idea may have been floated but I think once they think through the logistics of it, it won't happen.

Too bad but life doesn't always work out the way you hope/plan. A lesson they can learn if nothing else.

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
If seniors are allowed to come back, I would think Michigan would be the team to beat next year.

Andy06

Freshman
Apr 23, 2017
If seniors are allowed to come back, I would think Michigan would be the team to beat next year.
Michigan would be very good. I think Iowa will be scary if Garza comes back and Bohannon is his normal self after his injury this year.

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
Michigan would be very good. I think Iowa will be scary if Garza comes back and Bohannon is his normal self after his injury this year.
Garza is a junior though, yes? Purdue and OSU should be better next year no matter what. Maryland should not. MSU is generally always good. Illinois is guaranteed to have talented guards. Indiana will be better unless Trayce leaves for some reason.

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
Aren't you the idiot who claimed to pay $2k for general admission tickets to the BTT?

Yeah, lots of credibility.
Besides the fact the idea is patently absurd, look at his screen name. The original Kurt was an idiot and a troll. If he's come back, he's probably still an idiot and a troll. If it's someone pretending to be him, then picking that name is a sign that he intends to be a troll.

T.M.P.

Hall of Famer
Jul 2, 2014
Besides the fact the idea is patently absurd, look at his screen name. The original Kurt was an idiot and a troll. If he's come back, he's probably still an idiot and a troll. If it's someone pretending to be him, then picking that name is a sign that he intends to be a troll.
All true but I guess this was discussed on a Chicago sports radio show.