ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like old times..............

I’d hate to hear what those fans would think of Archie if they want Holtmann fired. Wow.
I live in Ohio and I know what OSU fans think of IU fans that want to fire Archie. They think they're idiots.

Actually I’m anti-IU mediocrity and the loyal lemmings that probably supported Crean through 8 years and are now after a home win against a team that just suspended 2 starters tell anyone and everyone to STFU about questioning the coaching with your bullying tactics. You think the “haters” are the minority but you’re so wrong we are just the silent majority you in fact are in the minority supporting program no matter the results.
Silent would be a blessing.

I live in Ohio and I know what OSU fans think of IU fans that want to fire Archie. They think they're idiots.[/
That’s like saying INdiana fans think Ohio State fans were nuts for firing Cooper at Ohio State when he consistently went 9-3, 10-2. Lame plus what do I care what a bunch of Ohio state fans think

yet a week ago you posted your prediction "OSU 75 IU 64".

Now you downplay IU's win as something that should have been assumed because we were playing a bottom tier B1G team. But you didn't think that way at all last week, before IU won.

You can't have it both ways.
Well if I’d known Ohio State was going to suspend 2 starters it would have been different obviously that team has internal issues.

Well if I’d known Ohio State was going to suspend 2 starters it would have been different obviously that team has internal issues.

Didn't seem to bother them last night vs Nebraska, the same Nebraska that you predict will slaughter IU this Saturday. It really does kill you to give CAM and the current team any credit?

Speaking into a mirror again?
You must be new or have a poor memory because I announced on here the night before on both the Crean firing and Archie hiring. I’ve also shared recruiting info over the years.

When you’re sharing what you hear, it’s never going to end up 100% correct. That’s why it’s a message board not an encyclopedia. I come here to share info with other knowledgeable fans. You and other other kiddos who bring nothing to the board but criticize the good posters give this board a bad name. If only your parents knew what you’re doing on their computer.

I live in Ohio and I know what OSU fans think of IU fans that want to fire Archie. They think they're idiots.
I bet they hope he stays forever. We’re their competition. I wish Illinois still had John Groce too.

I bet they hope he stays forever. We’re their competition. I wish Illinois still had John Groce too.
Not actually. They wanted to hire Archie to be the OSU coach because they knew he was good. UD beat OSU in the NCAA tournament and they had their eye on him after that. Holtmann was their second choice.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Not actually. They wanted to hire Archie to be the OSU coach because they knew he was good. UD beat OSU in the NCAA tournament and they had their eye on him after that. Holtmann was their second choice.
And they’re now happy they did.

You must be new or have a poor memory because I announced on here the night before on both the Crean firing and Archie hiring. I’ve also shared recruiting info over the years.

When you’re sharing what you hear, it’s never going to end up 100% correct. That’s why it’s a message board not an encyclopedia. I come here to share info with other knowledgeable fans. You and other other kiddos who bring nothing to the board but criticize the good posters give this board a bad name. If only your parents knew what you’re doing on their computer.
Sharing shit does not constitute good sharing.

And they’re now happy they did.
They have nutty fans and/or trolls like you that are having doubts about Holtmann. I'd guess every fanbase has a fair number of impatient and emotional fans expecting immediate gratification and they probably all have pure trolls too. I still have you in the troll camp since you never have a positive word for IU sports or the university.

no one liked the offense or the result but a projected 8 seed lost at a projected 9 seed. so all your dumb yearning for attention and bullshit remain your dumb yearning for attention and bullshit. congrats!
Great we get to lose in 1st round of tourney......….

They have nutty fans and/or trolls like you that are having doubts about Holtmann. I'd guess every fanbase has a fair number of impatient and emotional fans expecting immediate gratification and they probably all have pure trolls too. I still have you in the troll camp since you never have a positive word for IU sports or the university.
I have endless positive things to say about the school. I don’t believe there are any positives when it comes to the basketball program right now.

And you’re living in a cave if you don’t think over half the fan base is questioning Archie right now. I watched the game last night at an IU bar and I can tell you the casual fans aren’t very fond of him.

I have endless positive things to say about the school. I don’t believe there are any positives when it comes to the basketball program right now.

And you’re living in a cave if you don’t think over half the fan base is questioning Archie right now. I watched the game last night at an IU bar and I can tell you the casual fans aren’t very fond of him.
I agree that you've not said anything positive about IU. If you have it's very likely some kind of backhanded compliment. Link something.

Absolutely correct the silent majority unlike myself usually keep quiet and let the ass——— insert TMP, Aloha, Bulk, bully them by telling them they are stupid.....plenty of Archie angst out there

Reactions: fpeaugh
Absolutely correct the silent majority unlike myself usually keep quiet and let the ass——— insert TMP, Aloha, Bulk, bully them by telling them they are stupid.....plenty of Archie angst out there

Poor bullied vicki seems...
tenor.png

Reactions: MrBing
Once again, you aren’t the majority and you’re certainly not silent. No one has to call you stupid, everyone can see that you’re stupid.

Once again, you aren’t the majority and you’re certainly not silent. No one has to call you stupid, everyone can see that you’re stupid.
Stupid- Says the guy that getting Keith Smart and Dean Garrett helped us win 1987 championship. Your knowledge of Indiana basketball has no limits.

Stupid- Says the guy that getting Keith Smart and Dean Garrett helped us win 1987 championship. Your knowledge of Indiana basketball has no limits.
Wait! You disagree with Aloha about Smart and Garrett helping IU win the national championship? :rolleyes: I was just a kid but I remember Keith Smart hitting that winning shot and Garrett grabbing a lot of rebounds. Aloha is also right about you not being very smart. Wow!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Wait! You disagree with Aloha about Smart and Garrett helping IU win the national championship? :rolleyes: I was just a kid but I remember Keith Smart hitting that winning shot and Garrett grabbing a lot of rebounds. Aloha is also right about you not being very smart. Wow!
Wow you people really don't understand sarcasm. Everyone know they helped us win we didn't need to be reminded my Mr Knowitalohaall.

Wow you people really don't understand sarcasm. Everyone know they helped us win we didn't need to be reminded my Mr Knowitalohaall.
You wrote it poorly if you meant to be sarcastic. Doesn't help you that you've said so many dumb things because everyone will assume that you're saying something dumb again.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You wrote it poorly if you meant to be sarcastic. Doesn't help you that you've said so many dumb things because everyone will assume that you're saying something dumb again.
Dumb your definition-adjective- Something I don't agree with.

He’d have to be a lot smarter to be dumb.

Reactions: MrBing
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT