ADVERTISEMENT

See league tournament brackets below

Satchmore

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
I'll delete them as they close.
This post was edited on 3/5 7:49 AM by Satchmoreif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Horizon bracket

Play starts on Tuesday. Very weird format. Wright gets 2 byes, and Butler and Loyola get 1 each. The better seeds host the early round games.
This post was edited on 2/26 9:15 AM by Satchmoreif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Horizon bracket

Southern Bracket

Davidson/TBL and App St/HB start on Thursday.

I wonder if either will get an at-large. App St was impressive in the non-league too. Don't know about Davidson.
This post was edited on 2/26 8:24 AM by Satchmoreif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Southern

Big Ten bracket

Would rather face someone other than Illinois, but at least we're a lock now.

Big Ten

Big East bracket

Strange to see Conn as only a 12 seed. Stunned has all the luck in the world when it comes to the roto.

Not really.

Big East

A-10 bracket

I don't like this for Dayton. They haven't matched up well with Charlotte, and if they win that they get X.

Getting a 7th seed would have made a world of difference, but Dayton screwed around too much in the year to deserve it.

A-10

Big 12 bracket

Looks like a nice draw for Kansas. They should at least want to win a couple to get a #1 seed in the NCAA

Big 12

Big Sky bracket...where's E.Was?

I don't see Stunned's E.Was on it. Were they banned from their league tournament?

Big Sky

CUSA bracket

I think SMU gets some injured players back. Wonder if it'll make a difference against S.Miss.

CUSA

MAC bracket

Crap! Mia-O's loss to B.Green was for nothing. I was hoping they'd slide down to a 5th seed, so they'd get an easy win. But Ohio lost too, so Mia-O stayed at 4 and gets a bye.

MAC

MWC bracket

This should be important for Air Force. They'll need to do well to make the NCAA

MWC

PAC 10 seedings

I couldn't find a bracket. Guess they haven't woken up on the west coast.

PAC 10

West Coast Conf...Gonzaga

I neglected to link a bracket for them earlier. Gonzaga is in the final vs Santa Clara. They probably have to win to make the NCAA.

SWAC...Jackson St

Terry is on his own to figure this one out. I couldn't find updated brackets or info.

I think Jack St finished 2nd, so that should mean they play 7th (whoever that is).

This league is definitely going in the play-in game.
This post was edited on 3/5 11:50 AM by Satchmoreif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

blank SWAC bracket

MEAC bracket...Del St

The MEAC shall inherit the SWAC in the play-in game...most likely.

MEAC

Southland bracket...Nw St

Nw St was a poor a-l pick, but at least they're still alive with a chance to win another game or 2.

Southland

ADVERTISEMENT