ADVERTISEMENT

Secratery Clinton had a heat episode today.

screw all the "policy" mumbo jumbo during the debates.

let em both just go full out Trump vs Rosie O'Donnell level brawl on national tv, with the whole nation watching..

she can call him a bad hair day psychopathic racist bankruptcy crazed buffoon who needs to eat sht & die.

he can counter with dishonest corrupt fat btch neocon serial looser who needs to drop 50 lbs, Bill, and those stupid pant suits.

no need for niceties, let's see who wants it most.

Now we're talking. Let's quit pretending this is anything other than a full on shit show and have at it. If it turns people off, well maybe we'll try and choose better next time.

Reactions: stollcpa
And you're wrong about that, as I explained.

You didn't explain anything. You declared it -- but that's not the same thing.

Jones and Drudge have been virtually alone in making an issue of Hillary's health for months. They're not the ones with egg on their faces right now.

Reactions: Lucy01

Jones and Drudge have been virtually alone in making an issue of Hillary's health for months. They're not the ones with egg on their faces right now.
I illustrated your illogic. Alex Jones isn't "vindicated" when he lurches uncontrollably near the truth, just as a stopped clock isn't "vindicated" two times a day. Jones remains a kook, and the clock remains stopped. Moreover, HRC's pneumonia doesn't "vindicate" any of Jones' lunatic claims, all of which remain lunatic claims.

I illustrated your illogic. Alex Jones isn't "vindicated" when he lurches uncontrollably near the truth, just as a stopped clock isn't "vindicated" two times a day. Jones remains a kook, and the clock remains stopped.

Oh, I'm only talking about this particular matter -- not anything broadly. Of course Alex Jones is still a kook.

I'm not saying this has elevated him into a generally credible source of information. All I'm saying is that he and Drudge were virtually the only people in media giving attention to HRC's health -- in particular her coughing fits (which certainly didn't seem like just routine clearings of the throat). And not only was the rest of the media paying no attention to that, they were derisively scoffing at those who were....

...until they weren't.

So, really, the thrust of my point here is less about Alex Jones and more about the legitimate, responsible media having essentially abrogated its responsibility. They shouldn't leave it to kooks like Alex Jones to fill information voids. What they should've been doing is working to find out, for instance, what was going on with these fits (a number of which took place in full public view) -- or why, as Jeffrey Leeds wrote to Colin Powell in March 2015, Sen. Whitehouse told him she "could barely climb the podium steps."

Moreover, HRC's pneumonia doesn't "vindicate" any of Jones' lunatic claims, all of which remain lunatic claims.

But I'm not talking about any lunatic claims, Rock. I'm talking about the general idea that something's not quite right with her healthwise -- based on things which have been witnessed by others.

Her team has maintained that her coughing fits were related to allergies. OK -- what are those allergies? How have they been treated? And why have the fits persisted? Do they have anything to do with her development of pneumonia? Why was Secret Service protocol -- which apparently called to take the protected individual to a Level I Trauma Center -- for her fainting incident overruled?

Has anybody tracked down either Sen. Whitehouse or Jeffrey Leeds to ask them for more details about what Leeds wrote to Powell? I mean, if it's true she was having trouble climbing steps in early 2015, isn't that newsworthy?

If (perfectly legitimate) questions like these aren't posed by responsible journalists and answered fully and truthfully by somebody properly informed, they are unwittingly leaving voids for irresponsible people like Alex Jones to fill.

Reactions: IUCrazy2
Hopefully whatever is going on with Hillary isn't the same thing that caused this 12 year old girl's seizures. Specifically, a 675 gram tapeworm cyst that had been growing on her brain for several years.

I'm hiding this video under a spoiler tag because it's sort of gross. Yet I can't look away.

But she hasn't been sick for months. A short bout with pneumonia, assuming that's all it is, is certainly not what they've been talking about. Chances are pretty good that if you talk about someone being ill for a year, at some point they will get the flu, a cold, sinus infection, migraine, or something that will enable them to say see, I was right!

I'm not saying this has elevated him into a generally credible source of information. All I'm saying is that he and Drudge were virtually the only people in media giving attention to HRC's health -- in particular her coughing fits (which certainly didn't seem like just routine clearings of the throat).
Alex Jones wasn't "giving attention to HRC's health". He was making lunatic claims about HRC's health, just as he makes lunatic claims about everything else. His lunacy didn't become vindicated when HRC actually did get sick.
So, really, the thrust of my point here is less about Alex Jones and more about the legitimate, responsible media having essentially abrogated its responsibility. They shouldn't leave it to kooks like Alex Jones to fill information voids.
The political press shouldn't fill "information voids" with unhinged baseless bullshit. They should come forward when they have actual facts to report, as they have here.

Meanwhile, the notion that the press is giving HRC a pass is ludicrous. The press gives breathless 24/7 coverage to every HRC pseudo-scandal, hyping "perceptions" and "questions" and "clouds" while Trump lies and scandalizes every single day.

But she hasn't been sick for months. A short bout with pneumonia, assuming that's all it is, is certainly not what they've been talking about. Chances are pretty good that if you talk about someone being ill for a year, at some point they will get the flu, a cold, sinus infection, migraine, or something that will enable them to say see, I was right!

The bolded part is what's operative here.

And I have to imagine that what compelled you to throw that disclaimer in there is that you have at least some level of suspicion that a minor bout of pneumonia that took hold within the last week or so is not "all it is."

It's OK -- I think it's a very reasonable suspicion to have. Not because "at some point in a year's time, everybody will come down with the flu" or anything like that. But because (a) we've all seen the clips of her having coughing fits, and (b) we all know at some level that coughing fits like those aren't at all routine or normal. And, beyond that, now we're hearing about a US Senator -- and early Hillary ally, at that -- commenting privately about her having a hard time climbing steps to a podium....in early 2015.

I don't think you have to be a far-right Infowars.com tinfoil hat type to be at least slightly suspicious that a short bout of pneumonia is not all it is. Not given what we can all independently verify with our own eyes and ears.

Alex Jones wasn't "giving attention to HRC's health". He was making lunatic claims about HRC's health

Well, he may have made lunatic claims as well. I don't know -- because I don't pay regular attention to him. But mostly what I have seen (and was referring to) wasn't any claims about specific illnesses or anything -- but stories and video clips of the coughing bouts out on the campaign trail and such.

I wouldn't consider those to be claims -- lunatic or otherwise. I mean, I don't think he's been accused of doctoring any videos or anything.

The political press shouldn't fill "information voids" with unhinged baseless bullshit. They should come forward when they have actual facts to report, as they have here.

I very much think they should've pressed more into the coughing. Some of her bouts were not only lengthy in duration, they have also been pretty persistent since around January. If you think it's unhinged baseless bullshit to consider such a thing newsworthy, then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Meanwhile, the notion that the press is giving HRC a pass is ludicrous. The press gives breathless 24/7 coverage to every HRC pseudo-scandal, hyping "perceptions" and "questions" and "clouds" while Trump lies and scandalizes every single day.

Who put forth that notion? Not me.

I'm only speaking about the narrow issue of her health. I think they dropped the ball on it. It's not like her fainting spell in NYC was the first visible indication that something wasn't quite right.

Bullshit. You saw it on Infowars. You know how I know? Because I know there is no such thing as anti-seizure lenses. It's true that the small percentage of epileptics who suffer from severe photosensitivity have reported some success with blue lenses. There is even one study on it. But the lenses aren't created for epileptics. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Everything you've repeated has been shit you found on Infowars and nowhere in medical literature. Just freaking admit it.

Time for you to stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
You can crawl back into the basement again...You are way over your head here. My account is absolutely true, as is my source of the opinions related here.

You are getting extremely tiresome and boring.

Time for you to find somewhere else to put on your act.

I guess the question is, were they actually Zeiss Z1 Blues lenses (used to prevent seizures resulting from photo-sensitivity by blocking the color red which is the most seizure triggering color) or simply stylish blue lens sunglasses? Who knows?

But... given that she was also photographed wearing prism lenses (double vision?) and had previously been rumored to have had seizure incidents, it's not too difficult to see why people would start speculating about these things. There are a lot of 2 and 2's that can be put together. Whether they actually equal 4, I don't know.
That is the ultimate goal....to get back to a society in which 2 + 2 = 4.

I have dealt with epilepsy my whole life. It runs in both sides of my family. I have watched people have seizures of various kinds. I have experienced them myself. I take 1500 mg of Keppra twice each day to prevent seizures. It's the third anticonvulsant I've taken since I was 15 (the first one stopped working and the second one had terrible side effects). I may not be an MD, but I know enough about this particular topic to tell when someone is full of shit.

Happy?
Have you tried the anti-seizure blue lensed eyewear when you feel a seizure coming on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT