ADVERTISEMENT

Secratery Clinton had a heat episode today.

No need. I'm just pissed that people are acting like it's some sort of curse to be used as an attack on someone.

People like you.
I think if Hillary would just come clean on a lot of things, you would not have all of these disparaging comments from the right. Obviously she has not. Today, Bill called it the flu, yesterday it was pneumonia, the day before, overheating. Just be truthful, and tell us what it is. The comments would stop.

I think if Hillary would just come clean on a lot of things, you would not have all of these disparaging comments from the right. Obviously she has not. Today, Bill called it the flu, yesterday it was pneumonia, the day before, overheating. Just be truthful, and tell us what it is. The comments would stop.
Yeah, I know. We all agreed on that point on page 1. Now we've moved on to baseless fear mongering, and that's what I'm bitching about now. Hint: the difference between epilepsy and psychopathy is that only one of the two should be considered disqualifying for public office.

Does this include a few of the lefties that talk about Trumps mental health, that he is a psychopath, mentally unstable, etc, or just when it fits your narrative?
Trump is a psychopath and mentally unstable. However, I don't remember anybody mentioning him that way.

That said, I really think the (much) bigger issue for Hillary here isn't the illness itself, but their clumsy and futile attempt to cover it up....and that's because she's already been battling distrust.

Whoever made it, that was a really dumb decision.
Yeah, that was very dumb of her/her advisors.

Is Colin Powell against Trump? Is he supporting Clinton?
News to me!

Judging from his emails he can't stand either of them. Per Clinton he wrote, "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.” He also used the term Clintonistas. And he was pissed that she tried to tie him to her email woes.

Basically he seems to hate them both. Like most of us.

You know, I've checked out Alex Jones' radio show a couple times and that guy is clearly a certifiable lunatic. I see now where the whole "prepper" thing comes from. In fact, even almost all of his ads seemed to follow an apocalyptic theme. Weird stuff.

But, that said, he was among those out in front of Hillary's health issue. And he and Drudge (whom I do cherish) have been at least partially vindicated on this.
That's wrong. Alex Jones is a kook, and he remains a kook even on occasions when he lurches uncontrollably into the vicinity of the truth -- which he hasn't done on HRC's health in any event.

I'd compare Alex Jones to a stopped clock, but stopped clocks actually are right twice a day, and even then this doesn't "partially vindicate" the stopped clock. It's still useless, although not quite as useless as Alex Jones.

Bill is slipping. I listened to part of his interview on Charlie Rose and he sounded confused and less clear than the silver tongued devil he used to be.

What do you think, Goat, does he have dementia? :D

Judging from his emails he can't stand either of them. Per Clinton he wrote, "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.” He also used the term Clintonistas. And he was pissed that she tried to tie him to her email woes.

Basically he seems to hate them both. Like most of us.
He was pissed about that because he knew he had done exactly what they claimed. That became obvious in the most recent batch released. He was the one not telling the truth there.

He was pissed about that because he knew he had done exactly what they claimed. That became obvious in the most recent batch released. He was the one not telling the truth there.
Not true in anything I've seen. Link proof of that, please.

That's wrong. Alex Jones is a kook, and he remains a kook even on occasions when he lurches uncontrollably into the vicinity of the truth -- which he hasn't done on HRC's health in any event.

I'd compare Alex Jones to a stopped clock, but stopped clocks actually are right twice a day, and even then this doesn't "partially vindicate" the stopped clock. It's still useless, although not quite as useless as Alex Jones.

I didn't say he wasn't a kook. I said he (and Drudge) were at least partially vindicated on the issue of Hillary's health.

A week ago, outlets like the WaPo were running pieces saying "we" should stop talking about Hillary's health....and that only nutty conspiracy theorists were even thinking about it.

Now, it's the lead story.

If that's not, at some level, vindication, then I don't know what would be.

Yep. I saw that one. Now explain how that shows "he knew he had done exactly what they claimed." What did he do exactly and how did that match what "they" claimed?
Pretty simple. The Clinton camp said they had conferred with Powell and he had explained how he worked around it. Then Powell acted like he hadn't done that and claimed Clintons were trying to pin it on him.

I'm not bitching about questioning the candidate's health. Question away. I'm bitching about randomly selecting a particular affliction (epilepsy) that they know nothing about and trying to pin that on her because it sounds spooky. First of all, as someone else reminded me needs to be said, epileptics are in fact entirely functional. Second of all, using epilepsy in this way only encourages more misunderstandings.
What the hell is "spooky" about epilepsy that is very offensive!!

Pretty simple. The Clinton camp said they had conferred with Powell and he had explained how he worked around it. Then Powell acted like he hadn't done that and claimed Clintons were trying to pin it on him.
Worked around what? I'll give you a hint, he did NOT say that she should use private email to get around the rules for handling classified information. Powell actually had a SIPRNET account for classified information and used it. HRC did not, so she could never use it. He also did NOT say, "I recommend that you use private email for OFFICIAL DoS business." He simply said that DoS email would be archived and available so be careful. Maybe he meant that she shouldn't use DoS email for PRIVATE business. In fact, she shouldn't. You should also know that Powell initiated the improvements to the DoS classified email system to make it more efficient and effective by the time that HRC became SecState. Technology changes a lot in 4 to 8 years, you know.

I didn't say he wasn't a kook. I said he (and Drudge) were at least partially vindicated on the issue of Hillary's health.

A week ago, outlets like the WaPo were running pieces saying "we" should stop talking about Hillary's health....and that only nutty conspiracy theorists were even thinking about it.

Now, it's the lead story.

If that's not, at some level, vindication, then I don't know what would be.
So they
Worked around what? I'll give you a hint, he did NOT say that she should use private email to get around the rules for handling classified information. Powell actually had a SIPRNET account for classified information and used it. HRC did not, so she could never use it. He also did NOT say, "I recommend that you use private email for OFFICIAL DoS business." He simply said that DoS email would be archived and available so be careful. Maybe he meant that she shouldn't use DoS email for PRIVATE business. In fact, she shouldn't. You should also know that Powell initiated the improvements to the DoS classified email system to make it more efficient and effective by the time that HRC became SecState. Technology changes a lot in 4 to 8 years, you know.
Don't believe I said he DID say any of them. " However, there is a real danger . If it is public that you have a Blackberry and it is government and you are using it to do business, it may become on official record and subject to law. Be very careful. I GOT AROUND IT ALL by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data. "

Hold on. I've never had a clear explanation of this, but doing some reading, it appears Hillary would have no reason for a SIPRNET account, as State would have its own secure network, NCD. All of those leaked classified cables prove that Hillary used that secure system regularly.

So they
Don't believe I said he DID say any of them. " However, there is a real danger . If it is public that you have a Blackberry and it is government and you are using it to do business, it may become on official record and subject to law. Be very careful. I GOT AROUND IT ALL by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data. "
Nothing at all about official business and the system he used wasn't the same one available to HRC when she took office.

Hold on. I've never had a clear explanation of this, but doing some reading, it appears Hillary would have no reason for a SIPRNET account, as State would have its own secure network, NCD. All of those leaked classified cables prove that Hillary used that secure system regularly.
No. That system is for sensitive unclassified information and Confidential communication. SIPRNET is for higher classified information.

No. That system is for sensitive unclassified information and Confidential communication. SIPRNET is for higher classified information.
Well, whatever networks were used, she obviously used them a lot, because she is all over the DOS cable leak, with various classification levels, and none of those cables were from her personal server.

Well, whatever networks were used, she obviously used them a lot, because she is all over the DOS cable leak, with various classification levels, and none of those cables were from her personal server.
Yeah except for those TS/SAP emails which absolutely cannot have gotten into the unauthorized unclassified private system without deliberate action on someone's part - and the stuffed marked with "(C)" next to the paragraphs.

I find Jones useful. He makes me realize I'm pretty grounded. Sometimes I need to be reminded. Plus I get a good laugh out of his show. Yes, I watch it once or twice a week on YouTube. It's mostly out of amazement that someone that batshit crazy can make a living out of, well, being batshit crazy. The man has found his niche.

Yeah except for those TS/SAP emails which absolutely cannot have gotten into the unauthorized unclassified private system without deliberate action on someone's part - and the stuffed marked with "(C)" next to the paragraphs.
Deflection. I'm saying Clinton obviously made regular use of the secure channels available to her. Whatever those few individual emails demonstrate, you can't deny that the cable leak clearly shows that she used secure channels on a regular basis, can you?

Deflection. I'm saying Clinton obviously made regular use of the secure channels available to her. Whatever those few individual emails demonstrate, you can't deny that the cable leak clearly shows that she used secure channels on a regular basis, can you?
Good for her. She wasn't extremely careless with sensitive and classified information 100% of the time. She's got that going for her, which is nice.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Oh, I agree with that.

Nobody who (a) isn't a healthcare professional, and (b) hasn't examined Hillary Clinton in person has any business speculating about what condition she does or doesn't have -- be it epilepsy, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or merely the bout of pneumonia we've been told about.

But I don't have a problem with people chronicling and pointing out symptomatic things like her coughing spells -- particularly when it would appear that these are something beyond the routine frog-in-the-throat. A lot of people have been giving a lot of crap to Alex Jones and Drudge recently. But, clearly, those guys have been at least somewhat vindicated with this recent development. I certainly can't say that I've followed everything they've said -- if they've gone so far as to speculate about a diagnosis, then I won't defend that.

But, still, they were tracking a story that the regular media was not only leaving alone, but was scoffing at those who weren't.
Regular media was actively helping Clinton cover up her problems. If there hadn't been s cell phone video Sunday, we'd have never heard a single word of it.

Now who did thsat. Multiple uses for lenses is not equating the underlying malady or disease for each use. You go Zero to a million in nothing flat. Relax. h
LOL. That's hilarious coming from you.

Someone posted that this epilepsy nonsense is no worse than calling Trump a psychopath. But, of course it is much worse, because regardless of whatever similarities there are among people who are unqualified to make medical diagnoses doing so online, in both cases, the implied assumption is that said diagnosis makes the candidate unqualified. That's fine for psychopathy. That's absolutely not fine for epilepsy. It's highly offensive.

LOL. That's hilarious coming from you.

Someone posted that this epilepsy nonsense is no worse than calling Trump a psychopath. But, of course it is much worse, because regardless of whatever similarities there are among people who are unqualified to make medical diagnoses doing so online, in both cases, the implied assumption is that said diagnosis makes the candidate unqualified. That's fine for psychopathy. That's absolutely not fine for epilepsy. It's highly offensive.
Ok, I will rephrase.....there is a difference between speculating on someone's health based on recent occurrences, and flat out calling someone psychotic, psychpathic, and mentally unstable.

Ok, I will rephrase.....there is a difference between speculating on someone's health based on recent occurrences, and flat out calling someone psychotic, psychpathic, and mentally unstable.
Yes there is. But my criticism hasn't been against the logic of the argument. It's been against the tastelessness of people turning epilepsy into some kind of bogeyman for the sake of a political attack. It's somehow even more tasteless when it's obvious to people who know about it that, whatever her problem is, it's not epilepsy.

Yes there is. But my criticism hasn't been against the logic of the argument. It's been against the tastelessness of people turning epilepsy into some kind of bogeyman for the sake of a political attack. It's somehow even more tasteless when it's obvious to people who know about it that, whatever her problem is, it's not epilepsy.
Yea, well I wasn't one of those people, but you chose to subtlety stick me with your comment above. My only point was you claiming nobody was a doctor and doesn't really know what, if any, is going on with HRC, yet I see all kinds of posts offering diagnosis of Trump go completely unchecked.

Reactions: Lucy01
Yea, well I wasn't one of those people, but you chose to subtlety stick me with your comment above. My only point was you claiming nobody was a doctor and doesn't really know what, if any, is going on with HRC, yet I see all kinds of posts offering diagnosis of Trump go completely unchecked.
Maybe not at first, but you did double and triple down when I tried to explain my position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT