ADVERTISEMENT

Season statistics

What can you tell me about our recruits? I need something to take away the pain.

What can you tell me about our recruits? I need something to take away the pain.
Well, I'd suggest that we go deeper into the pain before we try to recover from it. Sooo . . .

Whom do we lose this year? Gutman, Moore, Swartz, Mehl, Panchot, Thomas, Gutjahr and Buckmaster to graduation/eligibility fulfilled, plus the all-too-possible loss of Muse and Rennicks . . . and maybe Dorsey?

Caulfield and Kleyn will be the only returning juniors (what happened to that class?) so we'll be awfully young . . . but with a pretty good quantity of good quality talent. Meier, Pallozzolo, Maher and Glass all saw some quality minutes in the back and responded pretty well. Rennicks and Dorsey, if they return, could be high quality goal scoring threats. Beyond that . . . we'll just trust this year's crop of seniors to have set a tone for the other sophomores and freshmen who will be returning. Gotta believe there's some good talent in there even if we've not gotten familiar with their names yet. Who'd ever heard of Gutman 4 years ago? Gotta trust the process!

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT