ADVERTISEMENT

Season Starts 4 weeks from Sat

YOTHN

All-American
Jun 20, 2014
So we are exactly one month out from kicking off the season. Do we know when fall camp officially kicks off? I was thinking it typically was around the first week of August but wasn't sure what the set date was for IU?

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
So we are exactly one month out from kicking off the season. Do we know when fall camp officially kicks off? I was thinking it typically was around the first week of August but wasn't sure what the set date was for IU?
Friday, actually I guess it “kicks off” on Thursday, which is media day, but Friday is the first day of practice.

Last edited:
The season is fast approaching and it is nice to think it could be a very good year based on the two previous seasons.

YOTHN, we both know this team won't be mentally weak we just don't know how the season will go with this tough schedule. I expect IU will have a great year despite the schedule and recruiting indicates the following years will be very good too.

I’ve been around for a long, long time (started going to games at Memorial Stadium in the 60s as a little kid) and have been on these forums all the way back to the very beginning. Annually, I’d have to wonder what some of the posters were drinking/smoking/snorting with some of their “we’re gonna win every game” posts. It has been amusing to watch those same jokers melt down when reality set in and we ended up the year somewhere toward the bottom.

As skeptical as I was when Tom Allen was elevated, I am just as certain now that we honestly have turned the proverbial corner. Finally.

We are now at a place to realistically believe we have a good shot every Saturday. It’s been an awesome turnaround and I’m proud of this program. Screw Bayern and anyone else who can’t see this is a legitimate B1G team now. Let’s play ball!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT