ADVERTISEMENT

Season opener

I am looking for the upset win as Wisconsin has to deal with changes in the starting line ups after quality players graduated or left for the NFL.
Yeah, but we're dealing with a few changes of our own.

I'm hoping for the upset, too, but it's a huge long shot. In any event, after the Badgers game, we've got a realistic chance of winning six in a row. I'm going with 8-4 again next season.

Yeah, but we're dealing with a few changes of our own.

I'm hoping for the upset, too, but it's a huge long shot. In any event, after the Badgers game, we've got a realistic chance of winning six in a row. I'm going with 8-4 again next season.
I don't think it's as huge of a long shot.

Assuming the team goes in to the fall healthy, IU has the benefit of not having anyone worn down. What I mean by it all is, we have so much in returning starters/production that Stevie, for example, could go in and get 30 carries without being beat up like he would if it were game 7.

Put another way, I'm WAAAY more nervous about a Wisconsin/OSU/PSU/UM game at the end of the year when the new faces have a chance to gel vs. opening night.

Obviously Wisconsin will be good next year. They seem to just plug holes every year and keep chugging along.

However, they lost a few key seniors, along with Taylor, Ceephus, and their starting center a year early to the draft. Plus another reciever/main returner to transfer.

Might be beneficial to get them early in the year rather than later.

In plain English, I expect a competitive game. Winning up there would be a tremendous victory, a huge upset.

Penix could certainly lead IU to an upset. If IU could pull off the upset, they could go on a big run.

He looks like the real deal that he is...IF he stays healthy, Indiana could/should win a bunch of games this fall.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT