ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller, again can't get it done

Another one of the favorites here year in and year out and year in and year out, doesn't get it done.
ughh.....S. Miller has finished in 1st Place in his conference 50% of the time and has never finished less than 4th.
Reached Elite 8 3 out of 8 times. S16 50%. Not the Izzo, Coach K, Roy Williams success, but not bad. If TC did that at IU, he would still be at IU and we would all love him. Sure, we would want some F4 in 9 years, but that record does not get you fired at IU.

He was so wrong in arguing that IU should have retained Crean. Now he is trying so hard to prove that he is "right" somehow. Right about what, I have no idea....
I know.... it's pathetic but always remember, one of the best things in life is hearing the wailing and lament of the women after defeat. Every time he posts it reminds me that Crean is gone and it makes me smile, so it's good, in a way.

It's sad how he's trying to frame every coach as incompetent as Crean is but arguing with him in any manner only furthers the emotion driven circle jerk logic he's uses, so I think it's best to just point and laugh and remind him Crean sucks... lol.

ughh.....S. Miller has finished in 1st Place in his conference 50% of the time and has never finished less than 4th.
Reached Elite 8 3 out of 8 times. S16 50%. Not the Izzo, Coach K, Roy Williams success, but not bad. If TC did that at IU, he would still be at IU and we would all love him. Sure, we would want some F4 in 9 years, but that record does not get you fired at IU.

Not good enough. We're IU, we should be in the Final Four every year. Crean got to the Final Four, think about that. Even Tom Crean got there, Miller can't even replicate what Crean did. Sad.

He was so wrong in arguing that IU should have retained Crean. Now he is trying so hard to prove that he is "right" somehow. Right about what, I have no idea....

Wrong again. I said and will continue to say, if you can get a home run hire, then do it. I don't think we can. If we do, we will have to spend obscene money because Glass's overinflated and delusional evaluation as he will literally have to beg and bribe someone to come.

Not good enough. We're IU, we should be in the Final Four every year. Crean got to the Final Four, think about that. Even Tom Crean got there, Miller can't even replicate what Crean did. Sad.
But Crean never came close to a Final Four at IU, even with a team that should've easily gotten there. It really demonstrated how mediocre he truly is. His failures at IU make all of these other guys look like James Naismith in comparison.

Reactions: bsmitty08
Miller will get his Final Fours and a national championship some day. He's a very good coach!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT