ADVERTISEMENT

Scumbag attorney Mike Avanetti arrested for domestic violence

DqDSjFoVsAADxiK.jpg

Reactions: 76-1
He's a pile of shit that already has judgments of millions of dollars against him.

Kavanaugh should send him a Christmas card... nothing helped him more than this guy.

Then he appeantlty beats women on top of it. Seems he should be on the road to being disbarred.

Ya saw his deadbeat firm stopped paying rent and fought tooth and nail against the landlord to prevent eviction. Luckily, justice won

He is a scumbag, but he also got the very first tangible crime on record . I’m at least thankful for that.

Reactions: meridian
I hate when I find out something about attorney like this one. I think this profession should be great and scumbags should not be in it. My father is a lawyer and I know how passionate is he. My dad loves his job with all his heart, he is doing it for a very long term. He has been an asbestos lawyer for the last 15 years and he is doing it pretty well, for those who doesn't know what does an asbestos lawyer do, I can say that this type of lawyers helps people that got a Mesothelioma diagnosis, exposed to work with asbestos, and want to get the compensation. My father helps those poor men and women to get their compensation. Wish that every lawyer could be like my father is

Last edited:
It was fitting he was a regular on CNN. The same CNN that employees an anchor who shoved his hand down his own pants and shoved his finger under a guys nose so the unsuspecting guy could smell his smell... perfect.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
The same CNN that employees an anchor who shoved his hand down his own pants and shoved his finger under a guys nose so the unsuspecting guy could smell his smell... perfect.
From whose feverish mind did this come from?

He is a scumbag, but he also got the very first tangible crime on record . I’m at least thankful for that.
Avenatti is indeed that. However, I say again that he's still the only Trump critic that figured out a way to get under Trump's skin and shut him up.

Avenatti's tactic was to post something but hold in reserve several other related drafts that he might use to blast Trump out of the water when Trump made his inevitable impulsive counterattack. Trump's counterattacks are infinitely predictable, so Avenatti was able to choose from a pre-drafted selection of counter-counterattacks that he could use within minutes of Trump's attack.

After Trump blasted Avennati 4-5 times and was immediately counter-crushed, I remember that Trump essentially gave up and left Avenatti alone.

However, Avenatti forgot the part about being free of crime himself. Nonetheless, someone else more respectable could use this tactic because Avenatti proved it can work.

Reactions: meridian
Avenatti is indeed that. However, I say again that he's still the only Trump critic that figured out a way to get under Trump's skin and shut him up.

Avenatti's tactic was to post something but hold in reserve several other related drafts that he might use to blast Trump out of the water when Trump made his inevitable impulsive counterattack. Trump's counterattacks are infinitely predictable, so Avenatti was able to choose from a pre-drafted selection of counter-counterattacks that he could use within minutes of Trump's attack.

After Trump blasted Avennati 4-5 times and was immediately counter-crushed, I remember that Trump essentially gave up and left Avenatti alone.

However, Avenatti forgot the part about being free of crime himself. Nonetheless, someone else more respectable could use this tactic because Avenatti proved it can work.

He exposed a corruption racket at NIKE and was beaten down by corporate mafiosi and the deep state. Total miscarriage of justice. The nike execs are the ones who belong behind bars. Why isnt the deep state prosecuting them?

He exposed a corruption racket at NIKE and was beaten down by corporate mafiosi and the deep state. Total miscarriage of justice. The nike execs are the ones who belong behind bars. Why isnt the deep state prosecuting them?
There is no such thing as the deep state?

Is this the guy who represented the woman Trump paid $150k plus to have sex with while Trump’s wife was pregnant or just had her kid? And people voted for Trump and still support him.

Can’t make this stuff up.
Sounds like a real scumbag.

He tried to extort money from Nike, but Nike never paid him a penny. Why was he convicted? I am certain we recently had this debate on this board and we were assured trying to extort someone is NOT a crime. In fact, I do not recall but I believe the Senate recently voted that attempted extortion is not a crime.

Is this the guy who represented the woman Trump paid $150k plus to have sex with while Trump’s wife was pregnant or just had her kid? And people voted for Trump and still support him.

Can’t make this stuff up.
Apparently, ' You CAN make this stuff up'...

He tried to extort money from Nike, but Nike never paid him a penny. Why was he convicted? I am certain we recently had this debate on this board and we were assured trying to extort someone is NOT a crime. In fact, I do not recall but I believe the Senate recently voted that attempted extortion is not a crime.
I'm sure Avanetti thought it was for the good of the country, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT