ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS says Nyet to Trump

When I can post more regularly I’m replacing my rankings with the list of people I’d like to punch. In order. Of course.

3013842-Roxane-Gay-Quote-Violence-is-not-the-answer-but-neither-is-peace.jpg

My mom keeps hinting she needs a new iPad. Today it was because hers is too old to be able to use an app she wants to use. She was coy but I know it’s Parler.

The new iPad we bought her for Christmas is ready for pickup at Best Buy.

I am so torn.
Can you get into the HOST file on an iPad?

Wait. I thought everyone went there because of censoring by Twitter and Facebook. I’d love to know exactly what gets censored on Parler. Today I saw calls for public execution of Biden / Harris, after they admit to their crimes, of course.
Where do you see all this crazy stuff all the time?

She’s not stupid, and she certainly is not Trump’s lackey.
True, unfortunately some posters only see things in binary terms due to their simple mindedness, so they assume everyone else does as well.

All that said, Barret has one job and one job only -- to be the woman who takes down Roe. Whether or not she'll be able to fulfill that charge remains to be seen.
Some of you know things you can’t possibly know.
If you don't think that's the reason the Heritage Foundation has had her at the top of their list, then there's no sense in even discussing this with you.

Reactions: Bill4411
Where do you see all this crazy stuff all the time?
I won’t join Parler, obviously, but there’s a couple twitter accounts that do Parler so you don’t have to. I’m sure they post the craziest stuff.

Since I’m not on the mailing list, is the Trump team requesting cash to appeal this to the Space Force Court?

Last edited:
I won’t join Parler, obviously, but there’s a couple twitter accounts that do Parler so you don’t have to. I’m sure they post the craziest stuff.
Sounds like a great way to form sweeping generalizations about people, not that you’d ever do that though...🙄🙄🙄🙄

Parler appears to be a family of about ten million where ideas are volleyed around without personal attacks and fear of being deplatformed.

Sounds like a great way to form sweeping generalizations about people, not that you’d ever do that though...🙄🙄🙄🙄

“Why join when I can get curated list of the most batsh*t stuff posted on there and form my opinion that way?”

Reactions: Bill4411
What do you think about stealing seats on supreme court by refusing to confirm a nomination?

After that crap, adding 2 seats is fair game imho
Politics is the 2nd oldest profession. It is tit for tat that goes back to the founding. It smells but it is doable.

From the people who I know who are on it, and from what I’ve seen, I think I’ll pass. I imagine it will get pretty boring with no libs to own over there.

From the people who I know who are on it, and from what I’ve seen, I think I’ll pass. I imagine it will get pretty boring with no libs to own over there.
I saw a report somewhere that said they were already getting bored because they didn't have any libs to fight with.

Another part of the dynamic:

6 current members are 60 or older

3 of these are also 70 or older

1 (Breyer) is 82

According to some, Thomas (72) and Alito (70), both conservatives, are most likely to retire.

Reactions: brianiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT