ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS says Nyet to Trump

I’m amazed that Donald Trump is the last straw for these people. He will surely go down as the worst President in US history, An impeached, one term president who lost the popular vote twice. A game show host who is over $1 billion in debt, but calls himself a billionaire.

Yet these lunatics are ready for a civil war to keep him in office. The Founders are rolling over in their graves.What happened to the United States of America? It’s shocking.

Fox News (the new hotbed of liberalism) just released a poll saying essentially what you posted here...

"Forty-two percent of voters say President Donald Trump will be remembered as "one of the worst presidents" in history, according to a new poll by Fox News.

An additional 8% think Americans will recall his presidential performance as being below average.

Among Democrats, a significant 69% think Trump's term in office will go down as a disaster.

On the flip side, 22% of those interviewed think he'll be considered one of the best presidents ever. Among Republicans, this rises to 44%"

That story is dated in May 2020. Indicates that, even as early as May, Graham considered that Trump might not win.

Then, we also know from the recent stories about FBI raids in August 2020, that people were in touch with the White House to discuss possible pardons while Trump was still in office. Another indication that as early as August people thought it likely that Trump might lose.

If Graham and the others knew this, then it certainly was known to Trump as well. Starting to look more and more like Trump was planning his disruptive anti-democracy exit strategy for several months before the election. Really sad.
I think the exit strategy all started back in 2016, when T.rump began his tirades about voter fraud to explain the popular vote loss.

I refuse to get on Parler, but I’ve seen lots of screen shots tonight. And yes, that’s one of the options, with secession being another.
Parler is no prize, but you'd be laughed out of there in about 24 hours..

Parler is no prize, but you'd be laughed out of there in about 24 hours..
Oh trust me, you couldn’t pay me enough to join those kooks . It would be a compliment to get laughed out of there. You, on the other hand, seem to fit right in. What are you doing to Stop the Steal? Lol

Reactions: meridian
Oh trust me, you couldn’t pay me enough to join those kooks . It would be a compliment to get laughed out of there. You, on the other hand, seem to fit right in. What are you doing to Stop the Steal? Lol
They seem to have a spelling problem on Parler.

Thank you. This will be great.
Just keep in mind that Parler has investors including former federal govt. employees, and Parler moderates (and censors) posts.
Some people are less than convinced of it's independence and security
I don't go there.

Cool story. Now, show me the constitutional amendment or the particular federal law that says the Supreme Court can only be 9 seats. Shouldn’t be too hard for a member of the law and order party.
I am not a member of the Republican Party. I just think that expanding the court is no better than trying to overturn an election.

Just keep in mind that Parler has investors including former federal govt. employees, and Parler moderates (and censors) posts.
I don't go there.
Understood and thank you for the warning. I will tread cautiously. Be nice to hear some truths. This board shares one damaged brain save a few obvious folks: Coh, courtsense2, stoll, etc.

Last edited:
It's a propaganda machine full of conspiracies for nut balls like Len "The Mullet" McFadden and other rubes.

Are you a rube? You read that shit and you may become one. Feed your brain facts, not the stupid ..
Wrong, per usual. It’s the world’s town square. Where you can speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views.

I am not a member of the Republican Party. I just think that expanding the court is no better than trying to overturn an election.

What do you think about stealing seats on supreme court by refusing to confirm a nomination?

After that crap, adding 2 seats is fair game imho

Reactions: UncleMark
Wrong, per usual. It’s the world’s town square. Where you can speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views.
I'll be interested to see what you think in a couple of months after reading Parler. I'm not going there but would like to hear what an objective observer thinks of it.

Refresh my memory. Was it two or three years that she served as an actual judge?

She was put on the SC because she's an extreme Papist, which suggests she'd be a lock for any anti-choice cases. Period.
"Papist?" You sound like a bigot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312

Without fear of people calling out your stupidity?

So, now you're peddling lies and bullshit too? That didn't take long ..

Weak minded people should probably stay away from propaganda outlets..

I'll be interested to see what you think in a couple of months after reading Parler. I'm not going there but would like to hear what an objective observer thinks of it.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I haven’t been accepted yet. There’s a verification process that’s vetted. It’s not like this Mickey Mouse operation where all you need is a fake email address.

So, now you're peddling lies and bullshit too? That didn't take long ..

Weak minded people should probably stay away from propaganda outlets..
Wrong, per usual. It’s a direct quote from parler. A mantra of sorts....

I can use that word because I was raised Catholic. It's only bigoted when used by Protestants, "Pagans" (as the nuns called anyone believing in any non-Christian religion), or atheists.

Hey Mr. lapsed Catholic, how bout airing your dirty laundry somewhere else, eh?

She was put on the SC because she's an extreme Papist, which suggests she'd be a lock for any anti-choice cases. Period.
She's an academic. Most all Supreme Court Justices are. As are a great number of Appeals Court Justices. It's a criticism many make, that the judges have never really practiced law in the conventional trial/litigation sense. Those who have -- Marshall and Ginsberg come immediately to mind -- many times turn out to be among the most renowned Justices.

All that said, Barret has one job and one job only -- to be the woman who takes down Roe. Whether or not she'll be able to fulfill that charge remains to be seen.

Lol nah too busy for long fights and rankings but I’ll check in! This board occupied my quarantined Covid days. I owe a debt of gratitude! When I can post more regularly I’m replacing my rankings with the list of people I’d like to punch. In order. Of course.
Phuquewad

I don't go there.
Wait. I thought everyone went there because of censoring by Twitter and Facebook. I’d love to know exactly what gets censored on Parler. Today I saw calls for public execution of Biden / Harris, after they admit to their crimes, of course.

My mom keeps hinting she needs a new iPad. Today it was because hers is too old to be able to use an app she wants to use. She was coy but I know it’s Parler.

The new iPad we bought her for Christmas is ready for pickup at Best Buy.

I am so torn.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT