ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Drew should strongly be considered

secondasky

Junior
Sep 8, 2013
Butler grad, Hoosier guy, took over a Baylor program that all but got the death penalty and more than revived it, excellent record for a football school, Can recruit and coach. Check out his stats.

Reactions: Deli owl
I tried to watch Baylor play, but their jerseys hurt my eyes too much. A highlighter factory exploded, apparently. Remember when TVs has a handy "tint" knob? I needed one.

I though Purdue's "dryer lint gray" uniforms a few years back were bad, but Baylor gives us a new standard in ugly. Michigan wore some similar day-glo yellow unis a few years back, but thankfully they stopped.

As to Scott, most think he's more than a little dirty.

Reactions: russelltodd
I don't care if he is clean. I wouldn't trust anything or anybody associated with Baylor and what is going on there. I think Bryce would be better anyway.

Wasn't Scott Drew once voted one of the most likely to be a cheater by other college coaches? He certainly has a rather tainted reputation. Just what IU does not need to be involved with and I am sure they realize that.

Wasn't Scott Drew once voted one of the most likely to be a cheater by other college coaches? He certainly has a rather tainted reputation. Just what IU does not need to be involved with and I am sure they realize that.
TC finished second in a similar poll, even I don't think TC was any dirtier than every other coach...point being those polls can't always be taken as gospel

Reactions: Paterfamilias
RECRUITING VIOLATIONS! CURRENTLY ON PROBATION!

Butler grad, Hoosier guy, took over a Baylor program that all but got the death penalty and more than revived it, excellent record for a football school, Can recruit and coach. Check out his stats.

Good gracious no. I want nothing to do with Baylor.

Bryce Drew at Vandy is looking pretty good. Needs more experience to see how good he will be. May be bad timing. Could be great, could suck.

Baylor football, not basketball.

The football program domestic assault issues grows bigger and bigger by the week. What if those issue expand past the football program into other sports. If I were IU I'd stay away and if I were Scott Drew, I'd get away. Maybe go to Washington in the northwest and rebuild that program to distance himself from Baylor. Ok. St. maybe?

I didn't go to Purdue but that is 5 years old. Did you hear the AD say no history of NCAA violations.
Sorry I misread it as 02, not 12 but you said they were on probation....if google is such a good friend of yours why can't you find anything to back up your claim.

No one is saying he hasn't had issues, we called bs on your claim about being on probation right niw

I saw an article yesterday that said they self-reported something else but now I can't see it. Doesn't matter. AD said no history of NCAA violations. He has a large history of NCAA violations.

You said they were on probation...so are they currently on probation? It would be a lot easier if you'd just admit that you misspoke. It's not a big deal, your distraction defense has done nothing but prove that you were wrong and drag this out

I saw an article yesterday that said they self-reported something else but now I can't see it. Doesn't matter. AD said no history of NCAA violations. He has a large history of NCAA violations.
I think large is subjective, but at least you've kinda admitted that you were wrong. I don't care what their AD said, it has no bearing on anything that we are discussing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT