ADVERTISEMENT

Scoop

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
I don’t think I could have had any higher expectations for Tamar without seeing him in person. I actually told his parents in a zoom call, I don’t even think I’ve seen him miss a shot yet! Well he missed a few last night, and he exceeded my expectations.

He has already put on weight, and just pours out energy. He is gonna do shit to AH like we haven’t seen since Cody’s tenure. I promise, everything about this guy screams winner. I am not wrong on him, and he is a top 5 freshmen in the country.

He doesn’t shut up. He stays running his mouth, and he backs that shit up. God, I have been watching these players for KU, UK, UNC, Duke and just thought WTF don’t we get any killers???

guess what folks. Tamar is the rea ****inng deal. He is a big guard that can handle that rock, and damn sure knows what to do with it. Guy stays focused, and has a great foundation around him of love and support.

Watch out boys and girls, we are gonna have a very very fun season.

I hope you're right. At one point last night his line had no misses and 11 pts. I'm only halfway through the videos. And the entire team looks like they're more confident and locked in.

In part 2 when you followed the rack instead of the game, I'd like to commend you on the quick recovery and the brief recognition of the distraction. Perfect balance IMO.

I hope you're right. At one point last night his line had no misses and 11 pts. I'm only halfway through the videos. And the entire team looks like they're more confident and locked in.

In part 2 when you followed the rack instead of the game, I'd like to commend you on the quick recovery and the brief recognition of the distraction. Perfect balance IMO.
One of my finer moments no doubt. When Woody was teaching Geronimo I was so happy.

I don’t think I could have had any higher expectations for Tamar without seeing him in person. I actually told his parents in a zoom call, I don’t even think I’ve seen him miss a shot yet! Well he missed a few last night, and he exceeded my expectations.

He has already put on weight, and just pours out energy. He is gonna do shit to AH like we haven’t seen since Cody’s tenure. I promise, everything about this guy screams winner. I am not wrong on him, and he is a top 5 freshmen in the country.

He doesn’t shut up. He stays running his mouth, and he backs that shit up. God, I have been watching these players for KU, UK, UNC, Duke and just thought WTF don’t we get any killers???

guess what folks. Tamar is the rea ****inng deal. He is a big guard that can handle that rock, and damn sure knows what to do with it. Guy stays focused, and has a great foundation around him of love and support.

There it is...

Your videos of the game are great. Thank You! The last one, Part 12, ends at the 9:28 mark of the game. Are there going to being any more videos, to finish the game? Or did they catch you going over the 2 min limit mark, and shut you down? 😬

Hope u r correct. Remember, 1 game.

Your videos of the game are great. Thank You! The last one, Part 12, ends at the 9:28 mark of the game. Are there going to being any more videos, to finish the game? Or did they catch you going over the 2 min limit mark, and shut you down? 😬
Hit the daily upload limit. Waiting in the que. stay tuned! Lander shines in the last segment.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Thank you Cav, great video and comments!! I was not fully on the Tamar bandwagon, I am now. He can do an awful lot now and will only get stronger and better with experience. Very, very impressed and I was impressed with the CMW sideline coaching , thank you for catching that. Imagine, an IU player saying the game was fun!

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT