ADVERTISEMENT

Saw the article and pics about the improved conditioning and strength of our

guys, and that's great and all, but my question is: can this new guy clap and disrupt our opponents at the free throw line? What about holding up the Call Out Screens and Play Defense signs? I say the jury's out until we get answers on these crucial aspects of his job.

*yawn*

guys, and that's great and all, but my question is: can this new guy clap and disrupt our opponents at the free throw line? What about holding up the Call Out Screens and Play Defense signs? I say the jury's out until we get answers on these crucial aspects of his job.
Thankfully, that nonsense is in the past.

Is it not time to move on and stop bringing up the past administration.

I treat claims of huge increases in vertical leap with skepticism after the claims that Bryant had improved by 8" or whatever was claimed. I would believe .8", but not 8". Davis did look good in the picture I saw, but I will wait to see if he will be leaping over buildings.

I'm still shocked that even Crean let that stuff go on. Maybe he was afraid of him.

The guys seemed to like the trainer. If you think his celebrations were uncalled for (I don't) blame CTC, not him. And blame CTC for the signs and their apparent need, for sure. And let's hope CAM and the guys give us enough good things to talk about that we don't think about past coaches much at all.

The guys seemed to like the trainer. If you think his celebrations were uncalled for (I don't) blame CTC, not him. And blame CTC for the signs and their apparent need, for sure. And let's hope CAM and the guys give us enough good things to talk about that we don't think about past coaches much at all.
Those signs were Crean's way of telling the fans he was coaching that stuff but the players just weren't listening.

Archie and his staff, including the strength and conditioning coach, appear to be preparing the IU Basketball team for the rigors of the B1G better than the previous staff. They seem to be more focused on basketball related skill sets and improving basketball related physical attributes. Instead of injuries we get noticeably stronger toned athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT