ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Throwback- Jenny McCarthy

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Jennifer McCarthy Wahlberg is an American actress, model, television host, satellite radio broadcaster, author, and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist. She began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. Wikipedia

Born: November 1, 1972 (age 47 years), Evergreen Park, IL

il_fullxfull.1066828545_1i8h_large.jpg

jenny_mccarthy.jpg

depositphotos_16700705-stock-photo-jenny-mccarthy.jpg

Pictures-Jenny-McCarthy-Bikini-Miami.jpg

F-hdS_Jg-PEsfGgdwytxRSVmjSJbXReknqwgSOGaVy3a_VgVMZJ97RFh4TIJs1HbAKwdBiNVm6DBcVsGKwZEdTFjbEkNWdsQeuZOPdx_dD4t6baW1y9du5_qbVdjJkKaLua92avVQFaynLKP3p2X4DdhQLuNGGoAYNLHReQAf0u0iUvX9EX6ExLY

images

jenny-mccarthy-rare-silver-1996-vintage-modeling-poster-23-x-35_267_668x.jpg

199310_Jenny_McCarthy_07.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Jenny-McCarthy-Feet-1890856.jpg

c07e549a5c8fcea2c8b58c3707923f05.gif

and today....

Scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, don't, don't..........phew!

So much tension with your throwbacks!! We need music or a drumroll to go with it!

Reactions: sdhoosier
Scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, don't, don't..........phew!

So much tension with your throwbacks!! We need music or a drumroll to go with it!

She is aging pretty well..

I think the current photos show even the " beautiful " people age just like the rest of us.. no one can avoid father time if you're fortunate to live long enough

Last edited:

I think the current photos show even the " beautiful " people age just like the rest of us.. no one can avoid father time if you're fortunate to live long enough
I think PS is “aging” her well in that last photo. I saw her on a New Years Show last year and she looked put together with cosmetic surgery. Didn’t look good at all.

Being an extraordinarily beautiful woman must be tough because people will remind you how beautiful you used to be as you age. People aren't trying to be mean but it has to be very depressing when people say things like that to you. A great athlete probably hates losing his ability but losing your beauty would be much harder.

Reactions: sdhoosier
Jennifer McCarthy Wahlberg is an American actress, model, television host, satellite radio broadcaster, author, and anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist. She began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. Wikipedia

Born: November 1, 1972 (age 47 years), Evergreen Park, IL

il_fullxfull.1066828545_1i8h_large.jpg

jenny_mccarthy.jpg

depositphotos_16700705-stock-photo-jenny-mccarthy.jpg

Pictures-Jenny-McCarthy-Bikini-Miami.jpg

F-hdS_Jg-PEsfGgdwytxRSVmjSJbXReknqwgSOGaVy3a_VgVMZJ97RFh4TIJs1HbAKwdBiNVm6DBcVsGKwZEdTFjbEkNWdsQeuZOPdx_dD4t6baW1y9du5_qbVdjJkKaLua92avVQFaynLKP3p2X4DdhQLuNGGoAYNLHReQAf0u0iUvX9EX6ExLY

images

jenny-mccarthy-rare-silver-1996-vintage-modeling-poster-23-x-35_267_668x.jpg

199310_Jenny_McCarthy_07.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Jenny-McCarthy-Feet-1890856.jpg

c07e549a5c8fcea2c8b58c3707923f05.gif

and today....

I forgot how hot she was back in the day.... too bad it was ruined when she opened her mouth.

Last edited:
I forgot how hot she was back in the day.... too bad it was ruined when she opened her mouth.
Soon as she started with the anti-vaccination stuff I stopped caring. She was wrong, the science at the time was wrong and she became the Face of the movement.

Reactions: tbone6004
Soon as she started with the anti-vaccination stuff I stopped caring. She was wrong, the science at the time was wrong and she became the Face of the movement.
As soon as she started banging Jim Carey, I stopped caring.

Reactions: kkott
As soon as she started banging Jim Carey, I stopped caring.

Ditto for M Wahlberg and she married him. Never been able to get over him saying something like "that shit would've gone down differently if I'd been on that flight!" regarding the 9/11 flight that crashed in PA. Presumably there'd have been more sh*t or urine in a passenger's pants.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Ditto for M Wahlberg and she married him. Never been able to get over him saying something like "that shit would've gone down differently if I'd been on that flight!" regarding the 9/11 flight that crashed in PA. Presumably there'd have been more sh*t or urine in a passenger's pants.

She married Donnie, not that it changes hotness or crazy factor....

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT