ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Cooper

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
I've been spending a lot more time on Twitter, and I've found lots of good stuff. I follow comedians I like and reporters I like and commentators I like and informed sports dudes I like and people who post funny stuff I like. (Rex Chapman, by the way.) The news is mostly depressing, so the newsy part of my Twitter feed can be depressing, but at least it's smart and accurate. But Twitter is really a great thing if you curate a good feed.

Anyway, if you're not following Sarah Cooper on your Twitter feed, you really ought to.

I've been spending a lot more time on Twitter, and I've found lots of good stuff. I follow comedians I like and reporters I like and commentators I like and informed sports dudes I like and people who post funny stuff I like. (Rex Chapman, by the way.) The news is mostly depressing, so the newsy part of my Twitter feed can be depressing, but at least it's smart and accurate. But Twitter is really a great thing if you curate a good feed.

Anyway, if you're not following Sarah Cooper on your Twitter feed, you really ought to.

Sarah will also make you look smart in meetings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT