ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Story.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
This is telling because he knows people at IU.

If you don’t win Thursday....

You won’t want to know what’s going to be said from the people of importance.

• Haha
Reactions: Brockway
So Sam is now the PR Director for the AD and BOT for IU BBall? If I were a BOT, I would never comment again about IU bball after the way they torpedoed this program.

Its a big game for sure. We just need to play like we did at Wisconsin. If we do this and less against Northwestern and Texas then we will be fine rest of way. Wisconsin game gave me some hope.

Reactions: iulb
Story is a world class loser who pretends like he's a insider. Badly needs a life
He may not ever say anything “earth shattering”, but from what I can recall, everything he has ever said is spot on. A recent example is Stewart committing to IU. I think he called that a week before it was official after he visited campus.

That’s why he deletes all of his tweets.
Really? Well, if so, that would certainly improve his batting avg. That said, to let his tweet is a nothing burger. Of course folks will be upset if we lose, AGAIN, to Purdue. We will find out in 4 days. Should be a hell of a game that hopefully ends with another IU W.

He may not ever say anything “earth shattering”, but from what I can recall, everything he has ever said is spot on. A recent example is Stewart committing to IU. I think he called that a week before it was official after he visited campus.
That's a hellva long ways from Archie's job..
I know two of the larger yearly donors...
And can tell you ..They support him..

That's a hellva long ways from Archie's job..
I know two of the larger yearly donors...
And can tell you ..They support him..
That’s great. Sam’s tweet is subjective. I am not saying people do or don’t support him. Only saying that in my experience, what he tweets most often turns out to be true / accurate. But again, his tweet is subjective. And while your donor buddies may be Archie fans, I am sure there are a fair share of critics who are donors / of influence as well. Stating what most would say would be obvious and expected given our results the last few seasons.

Yes. And that tweet was deleted so nobody knows he was wrong. Used to put stock into what he says, but after a few misses and deleted tweets, now not so much.
Yep. And after his predictions come out wrong, he throws a tantrum and plays the victim card when people call him out for being wrong.

Reactions: LowCut and JB_Nomee
His dad was the packers doctor. He acts like he is connected to all the recruitments and has a inside into the program. Beyond crazy how far it has gone with him on the internet.

he got exactly what he wanted. Ton of attention. Good for him. But ya he doesn’t know shit.

His dad was the packers doctor. He acts like he is connected to all the recruitments and has a inside into the program. Beyond crazy how far it has gone with him on the internet.

he got exactly what he wanted. Ton of attention. Good for him. But ya he doesn’t know shit.

Sam is from Green Bay?

He never backed down from Kaufman to IU.

He's got good connections, but to say he's never wrong is stupid.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
He never backed down from Kaufman to IU.

He's got good connections, but to say he's never wrong is stupid.
That’s fair. Like I said, I don’t follow it closely or keep track. Poor choice of words on my part with saying “everything he has ever said is spot on”. Have certainly learned today that’s not the case. I guess just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.

His brother was in Fiji, and some of my best friends were in that frat and I was a raging alcoholic so I frequented often. Met Sam a few times. Sam is a weirdo, his brother is a cool dude.

Tough to be an alchy at Fiji. Most of those guys puked after the second Natty.

Tough to be an alchy at Fiji. Most of those guys puked after the second Natty.

Fiji had a lot of kids that came from money. That being said, there was no true mold for the kinda guy that joined. Tons of different kinds of kids. I knew guys that wore polos and thigh high blue shorts every day of their life, and then I knew the guys that were supplying half the campus with drugs.

Fiji had a lot of kids that came from money. That being said, there was no true mold for the kinda guy that joined. Tons of different kinds of kids. I knew guys that wore polos and thigh high blue shorts every day of their life, and then I knew the guys that were supplying half the campus with drugs.

Triple popped collars come to mind.

That bid was an easy decision.

Triple popped collars come to mind.

That bid was an easy decision.

Figi doesnt Offer bids. Another reason why they are such a group of different guys. You have to have a sponsor or legacy nominate you in the summer before the semester starts. Very closed door and the only frat that does it like this.

Figi doesnt Offer bids. Another reason why they are such a group of different guys. You have to have a sponsor or legacy nominate you in the summer before the semester starts. Very closed door and the only frat that does it like this.

I don't know what time period you are referring to but at the time I was in Btown they rushed and issued bids in the fall as well. To your point though, most pledges were bid (and they were bids) the previous summer.

I didn't like the location, the place reeked of douchbaggery as did the guys I knew that pledged in the summer. If you were there in the early eighties...we probably know some of the same people.

I don't know what time period you are referring to but at the time I was in Btown they rushed and issued bids in the fall as well. To your point though, most pledges were bid (and they were bids) the previous summer.

I didn't like the location, the place reeked of douchbaggery as did the guys I knew that pledged in the summer. If you were there in the early eighties...we probably know some of the same people.

I was born in the mid 80s, didn’t start parting until early 90s, missed each other by a few years.

they built a new house about a 100 yards from the journalism school. Looks like a castle for princes. They have way too much money.

I was born in the mid 80s, didn’t start parting until early 90s, missed each other by a few years.

they built a new house about a 100 yards for the journalism school. Looks like a castle for princes. They have way too much money.

Damn, you started young.

The old house was a dump (like most frats) and while they extolled the virtues of the location, other than a shorter walk from Kilroy's, I much preferred the vibe of N Jordan.

I have driven past the new one and it looks very nice...but not been in it.

Reactions: Radio Zero
So, you were 7 when you started partying?

You dont understand my humor by now? Come on man. I said I was an alcoholic many times, saying I started partying when I was 7 should have been a good joke. Ill do better next time I guess.

This is year four we should be competing for big ten championships not a middle of the road big ten team. We have the worse shooters I have ever seen at Indiana. I was watching Guyton's podcast and Jared Jeffries is like I don't understand why there are no shooters makes no sense.

This is year four we should be competing for big ten championships not a middle of the road big ten team. We have the worse shooters I have ever seen at Indiana. I was watching Guyton's podcast and Jared Jeffries is like I don't understand why there are no shooters makes no sense.
Stats say different. We do have shooters. One is injured sitting the bench. I agree we should be top half and at this point we are. We have a top five schedule and the roughest B1G conference we’ve seen in 30 years. Buckle up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT