ADVERTISEMENT

Sad story about Marcus Randel El

I am sure Antwaan is very upset about this and upset with his brother if there is real evidence he did it. It is sad to see people murdered and to see a person throw their life away murdering others. Drugs are a terrible way to deal with issues and lead to this.

ARE was in the courtroom when they read the verdict. They said his facial expression was filled with anguish and pain. Once again drugs destroyed 3 people’s lives directly and many more indirectly. :(

Antwaan's troubled younger brother played WR at Wisconsin.

Convicted in the double homicide of two young women in Wisconsin.

Three lives wasted.
I remember we recruited the younger brother hard and couldn't believe he went to Wisconsin.

Reactions: BayernFan
I remember being told when Marcus was in middle school that he was going to be the best one yet...even as his older brother was dominating the B1G. It was as ludicrous as when people said that Eric Gordon's little brother would be better.

Reactions: midwolfe and DANC
I remember being told when Marcus was in middle school that he was going to be the best one yet...even as his older brother was dominating the B1G. It was as ludicrous as when people said that Eric Gordon's little brother would be better.
People have said the same thing about Mullen's brother and I hope it is true and not another example that is wrong.

I was interested in where ARE's older brother Curtis ended up. He was a far less talented FB player and ended up getting near fatally stabbed as he tried to break up a fight between two or three FB players and some rival frat boys.

He got his degree from IU and two masters from Pitt and now leads a wealth management company in Pitt. Also the treasurer for his national frat.

Curtis is another person hurt by this senseless killing.

I was interested in where ARE's older brother Curtis ended up. He was a far less talented FB player and ended up getting near fatally stabbed as he tried to break up a fight between two or three FB players and some rival frat boys.

He got his degree from IU and two masters from Pitt and now leads a wealth management company in Pitt. Also the treasurer for his national frat.

Curtis is another person hurt by this senseless killing.
Without Curtis, we probably don't have Antwaan. Such a tragedy for the Randle El family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT