ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers

Fitting end for Millertime. Disgraceful to get 3-peated in one season by those jokers.

Fitting end for Millertime. Disgraceful to get 3-peated in one season by those jokers.
I was thinking the same thing. Getting waxed 3 times by the State U of New Jersey will be the final nail in Archie’s tenure here.

Purdue has lost 3 times in a row to RU also.
Somebody should let that obnoxious troll from GBI that kept posting “our state” that it’s actually Rutgers’ that can make that claim.

Johnson takes TJD's lunch money.... Again.

This game will be an interesting take on the classic death spiral.....

McHoop

Reactions: Hoosierific
Hopefully Mike Roberts is coaching Lander, Leal, Geronimo, Hunter and TJD start. One can dream.....
Tom Crean was fired on March 16th, 2017, two days after IU was bounced from the NIT by Georgia Tech. If Scott Dolson is going to pull the plug on Archie, I believe it will be in a similar time frame. I could also see it happening on Friday afternoon if IU loses to Rutgers on Thursday night, which is likely.

Reactions: outlawyer
RU has been a bad matchup for us and nothing will change on Thursday. Their big guy gives TJD fits, Harper just manhandles our guys, Baker is an experienced Sr guard who taunts our guards, and Young is an annoying little amped-up mouse who is twice as quick as anyone we have in the backcourt. They have a deeper bench. They are more experienced, more edgy, more physical, and better 3 pt shooters. They are playing for NCAA seeding. We're just playing out the season. Our combined records vs Rutgers, UM and Purdue over the last several years is something like 1 win vs 18 losses (taking a swag at the real number). Don't be surprised to hear a smattering of boos Thursday night.

RU has been a bad matchup for us and nothing will change on Thursday. Their big guy gives TJD fits, Harper just manhandles our guys, Baker is an experienced Sr guard who taunts our guards, and Young is an annoying little amped-up mouse who is twice as quick as anyone we have in the backcourt. They have a deeper bench. They are more experienced, more edgy, more physical, and better 3 pt shooters. They are playing for NCAA seeding. We're just playing out the season. Our combined records vs Rutgers, UM and Purdue over the last several years is something like 1 win vs 18 losses (taking a swag at the real number). Don't be surprised to hear a smattering of boos Thursday night.
Yeah, and you just know within their own locker room they are saying IU is a bunch of p*ssies. And, you know what? They are right.

They won't sweat playing us, or coming back if by chance we make a few early buckets and get them down, any more than the big brother worries about his little brother in the driveway. They sure didn't panic last game.

Yeah, and you just know within their own locker room they are saying IU is a bunch of p*ssies. And, you know what? They are right.
so many things I want to say, but cannot form one sentence without knowing it will offend someone, some sub-group of sensitive neutral-psyche people out there somewhere. Doing my best to keep my inner caveman under control.

So glad I played sports in the 80s. If the other team was having these thoughts about our team, our coaches would have expected us to rip the goddam door off the locker room and get out there and 'correct the record'. I have a sneaking suspicion that many of our IU players are already thinking about the future, not about the game on Thursday.

RU win is no sure thing - first game was only a 4 point win and it was close all the way to the end.

so many things I want to say, but cannot form one sentence without knowing it will offend someone, some sub-group of sensitive neutral-psyche people out there somewhere. Doing my best to keep my inner caveman under control.

So glad I played sports in the 80s. If the other team was having these thoughts about our team, our coaches would have expected us to rip the goddam door off the locker room and get out there and 'correct the record'. I have a sneaking suspicion that many of our IU players are already thinking about the future, not about the game on Thursday.
its a basketball game not a fight, what the hell would ripping the door of the locker room do?

• Haha
Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
Tom Crean was fired on March 16th, 2017, two days after IU was bounced from the NIT by Georgia Tech. If Scott Dolson is going to pull the plug on Archie, I believe it will be in a similar time frame. I could also see it happening on Friday afternoon if IU loses to Rutgers on Thursday night, which is likely.
What are your sources saying? They’ve been credible in the past with Kaufman and the 5* who went to Georgetown

Rutgers really has a nice team this year and their coach is doing some good things in NJ. They're clearly a better team than IU.

This said, you say Rutgers and I immediately see this in my minds eye....

tomato_rutgers_heirloom_plant_972_detail.jpg

McHoop

I have a meeting in Zionsville at 2, guessing it will be an hour or two. Debating if I wanna stick around and go. I would boo from the get go.

• Love
Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT